Windows 10: Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading

Discus and support Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i launch battlefield 4 my computer freezes and when i reset and go to even viewer i see these three errors. how do i fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris Larobina, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading

Whenever i launch battlefield 4 my computer freezes and when i reset and go to even viewer i see these three errors. how do i fix?

Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading fad6dcff-a08f-4a4b-afd7-55fabc3c58d5?upload=true.png Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading 8ca4423b-c179-4dec-ba3e-1d0a359103b5?upload=true.png Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading 860cf515-d703-4029-8f85-2fe69fa3feeb?upload=true.png

:)

Chris Larobina, Oct 8, 2020

2. OFFICIAL   Battlefield 4 (Discussion)

EA - BATTLEFIELD 4 WORLDWIDE RELEASE SCHEDULE

Spoiler UPDATED: 10/23/2013

Wondering when you'll be able to jump into Battlefield 4? Find your region below for worldwide pre-load and launch timing.

Pre-load means that, starting at the listed time, you'll be able to go ahead and download your game early, but won't be able to play until the stated release time. Pre-loading lets you get your download process finished earlier so that you can get in to the game the second it's out in your region.
    You'll be able to pre-load Battlefield 4 at least 24 hours before the game's release in your region. Some players may be able to pre-load earlier than others depending on when the game is set to release per region.
    Find your country in our Region Definitions article if you're unsure which release-region you're in.
    Note, the times below represent when Battlefield 4 will be released digitally through the Origin Store. Battlefield 4 is available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in each region per the date listed alongside the release time.

All times are listed in local time respective toward the region.

• East and Central Asia
    Pre-load: At least 24 hours before launch
    Game Launch: Oct 29 at 12:01AM KST
    • North America
    Game Launch: Oct 29 at 12:01AM EDT
    • Russia
    Game Launch: Oct 29 at 12:01AM MSK
    • Australia
    Game Launch: Oct 31 at 12:01AM AEDT
    • European Union
    Game Launch: Oct 31 at 12:01AM CET
    • New Zealand
    Game Launch: Nov 1 at 12:01AM NZDT
    • India
    Game Launch: Nov 1 at 12:01AM IST
    • South Africa
    Game Launch: Nov 1 at 12:01AM SAST
    • United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal
    Game Launch: Nov 1 at 12:01AM GMT
    • Japan
    Game Launch: Nov 7 at 12:01AM JST

GullyFoyle, Oct 8, 2020
  3. OFFICIAL   Battlefield 4 (Discussion)

• So does this mean ill be able to play at midnight on Monday!? *Big Grin Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading :D

You were the one looking at getting a 780..........Overpriced!?

MxPhenom 216, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading

Game (Battlefield 4) not launching and some programs on taskbar take 2 clicks to load then load twice

Hello, since last update on my PC my favourite game - Battlefield 4, does not load properly. I launch the game and it brings up a window which flashes briefly and then stays blank, Task manager tells me the game is running but it does not move into the second
    phase of loading the actual start screen.

I have repaired all game files but for some reason the problem persists.

Also, when I try to launch Firefox and thunderbird from the task bar it takes two clicks instead of the usual one and then they launch twice.

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards... Dave.

HomerCidel, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading

1. Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading - Similar Threads - Computer freezes launch

2. Battlefield 5 crashing after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 5 crashing after launch: Hi, Help please- I'm out of answers for this persistent issue. Upon trying to launch Battlefield 5 on my PC through the EA app, it goes to the loading screen, then to a black screen with the logo, then back to windows. The menu music plays during this time as it usually...
  3. Battlefield 5 crashing after launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battlefield 5 crashing after launch: Hi, Help please- I'm out of answers for this persistent issue. Upon trying to launch Battlefield 5 on my PC through the EA app, it goes to the loading screen, then to a black screen with the logo, then back to windows. The menu music plays during this time as it usually...
  4. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4: Hello all, I have recently encountered the 0xc000007b error while attempting to boot up Battlefield 4 on my pc. The game originally worked perfectly fine on my computer until I made the mistake of deleting and uninstalling files from my computer to make space on my drive. I...
  5. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4: Hello all, I have recently encountered the 0xc000007b error while attempting to boot up Battlefield 4 on my pc. The game originally worked perfectly fine on my computer until I made the mistake of deleting and uninstalling files from my computer to make space on my drive. I...
  6. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. battlefield 4 no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battlefield 4 no audio: ive tried everything i found on the web. so on battlefield 4 i have audio if i don't install the dlc's map pack but when install them i lose all audio like everything then i have to uninstall the whole game and reinstall just the game. anybody have any ideas of fixing it, i...
  8. Launching computer loads into bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Launching computer loads into bios: Basically I tried to install and dual boot linux mint, but it said 'grub-install failure" and under it said "critical failure" now I can't load into wondows! I need it fixed today but the only flash drives I have are all 4 gb! I need it fixed today because I need to do stuff...
  9. Game (Battlefield 4) not launching and some programs on taskbar take 2 clicks to load then...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game (Battlefield 4) not launching and some programs on taskbar take 2 clicks to load then...: Hello, since last update on my PC my favourite game - Battlefield 4, does not load properly. I launch the game and it brings up a window which flashes briefly and then stays blank, Task manager tells me the game is running but it does not move into the second phase of loading...
  10. Battlefield 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 4 won't launch: Recently installed Battlefield 4 and am currently using Windows 10 build 10074. I have my OS on my C drive and my games installed on the D drive. Whenever I attempt to launch a game through battlelog (tried using Chrome and IE) it gives me the following error "Invalid...