Windows 10: Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

Discus and support Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey I just wanted to add something, I notice that there are two audio drivers installed on my computer and im not sure if you guys are having the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CluelessCompKid, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Minrah Win User

Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

hey I just wanted to add something, I notice that there are two audio drivers installed on my computer and im not sure if you guys are having the same thing but I notice that there is something called "AMD HD audio" driver and I have the realtek audio, i think they are conflicting and i cant seem to stop the AMD drivers from installing but when i remove the AMD audio drivers my computer seem to run better

Minrah, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

1. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games - Similar Threads - Computer Freezes playing

2. Computer Freeze when playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freeze when playing video games: I've been wondering and having a really tough time figuring out a solution. When I'm playing SCUM on STEAM my computer will freeze. i get minidump and msinfo from my computer.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VSutjmyEd-8yjZKIm9g2OfUK5_Yw-hSt?usp=sharing...
  3. Computer Freeze when playing video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freeze when playing video games: I've been wondering and having a really tough time figuring out a solution. When I'm playing SCUM on STEAM my computer will freeze. i get minidump and msinfo from my computer.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VSutjmyEd-8yjZKIm9g2OfUK5_Yw-hSt?usp=sharing...
  4. Computer freezing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing when playing games: When I play games after 10-15 minutes my computer completely freezes and I have to turn it off by the power button. However when I do this the next time I turn my computer on I am able to play games as long as I want without it freezing again. And then when I turn it off and...
  5. Computer freezing when playing games

Computer freezing when playing games: When I play games after 10-15 minutes my computer completely freezes and I have to turn it off by the power button. However when I do this the next time I turn my computer on I am able to play games as long as I want without it freezing again. And then when I turn it off and...
  6. computer freezes when i play a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes when i play a game.: My computer freezes when i play a game, i play it for like 1-5 minutes and then my screen freezes and the only way to fix it is to reboot the computer manually. I figured out that the problem causing this is this...
  7. computer freezes when i play a game.

computer freezes when i play a game.: My computer freezes when i play a game, i play it for like 1-5 minutes and then my screen freezes and the only way to fix it is to reboot the computer manually. I figured out that the problem causing this is this...
  8. computer freezes when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer freezes when playing games: i asked a question about two weeks ago and never got back a reply after the initial message, it said 1 G o over this checklist to make sure the install is set up correctly, optimized for best performance, and any needed repairs get done:...
  9. computer freezes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes when trying to play games: Hello im am having trouble with my computer not sure what happened but i cant start games everytime i do my computer freezes and i have to power down, i have been getting alot of blue screen errors ive tried everything i can think of including memory scans, cpu scans...
  10. Freezing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing when playing games: Hi there, in the last few days when playing games (BFBC2, BF3 and Sticky Bomb), my computer has been freezing at various points (sometimes within a minute, sometimes after 2 hours), and on reboot i get BSOD sometimes with different error messages such as...