Windows 10: Computer freezes when using the drawing function

Discus and support Computer freezes when using the drawing function in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Whenever I use the drawing function on my laptop Microsoft Word and Adobe it freezes. It freezes when I use my mouse or pen to draw. It happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jooyah, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Jooyah Win User

Computer freezes when using the drawing function

Hi

Whenever I use the drawing function on my laptop Microsoft Word and Adobe it freezes.

It freezes when I use my mouse or pen to draw.

It happens more frequently when I have Zoom meetings open application. The audio still plays in the background. Sometimes there will be beep noises when I move the mouse.

I am unable to reach the task manager and have to manually shut down the laptop.

I have an HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ds1063cl

:)

Jooyah, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Computer freezes when using the drawing function

computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezes when using the drawing function

1. Computer freezes when using the drawing function - Similar Threads - Computer freezes using

2. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  3. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  4. Computer Randomly Freezes, Usually When Not In Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Freezes, Usually When Not In Use: My computer randomly locks up and causes audio to make the same noise repeatly. This seems to happen mainly when I am not actively using the computer. When the it locks up it never goes to a blue screen so there is no dump file and when I look in event viewer I can't find...
  5. Computer Randomly Freezes, Usually When Not In Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Randomly Freezes, Usually When Not In Use: My computer randomly locks up and causes audio to make the same noise repeatly. This seems to happen mainly when I am not actively using the computer. When the it locks up it never goes to a blue screen so there is no dump file and when I look in event viewer I can't find...
  6. Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting Laptop to Computer to Use As A Drawing Tablet: I want to be able to use my laptop (Acer Spin) as a drawing tablet in tandem with my PC, is there any plausible way to do this ? Both run on Windows 10. submitted by /u/meme_lord04 [link] [comments]...
  7. Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet: I'm using a Surfacebook 2 with Windows 10 and have started using the Cintiq 16 tablet to draw with While using it, I can't make fine adjustments because the cursor will essentially pause until I move the pen a small distance from the center at which point it jumps from the...
  8. Computer Freezes when using Microsoft word draw function in a google meet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes when using Microsoft word draw function in a google meet: I will try to be as detailed as possible. I was able to use Word draw functions on my old 2011 HP touchsmart all in one with out any issues. Great for teaching my online classes. It used a IR 2 point touch screen. Do to its age, and limited speed, I decided to upgrade to...
  9. Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...: When I use a Huion Drawing tablet , for some reason it won't use the stylus cursor point and is stuck using the regular mouse cursor even when drawing and also using the desktop. This issue only happens when The driver for the drawing tablet from huion is used , if that...
  10. Windows 10 email draw function gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 email draw function gone.: In my windows 10 mail app, the draw tab at the top has disappeared? This is a feature I value and was wondering if there is anyway to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-email-draw-function-gone/b7a4ab77-37ca-4d5b-b54e-7e0b8db77d95

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer freezes when using word draw