Windows 10: Computer Freezes

Discus and support Computer Freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm lookig for a bit of help here. My computer has begun to randomly freeze, and only the reset button will revive it again. No BSOD, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpeederDK, Mar 11, 2017.

1. SpeederDK Win User

Computer Freezes

Hi guys,
    I'm lookig for a bit of help here. My computer has begun to randomly freeze, and only the reset button will revive it again. No BSOD, no error msg. Just complete freeze.

I'm not THAT computer savvy, so please bare with me.

I've run the Win10 Memory diag tool = no errors
    I've run the checkdisc tool on all discs = no errors.

Your input would be much appreciated.

I managed to compile some logs, I'm not sure if that are of any use.
    Attachment 124766

:)

SpeederDK, Mar 11, 2017
  2. AliHashir Win User

Computer Freezes

Will take some time

I will get back to you once its done.

AliHashir, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Computer Freezes

Ok, keeping fingers crossed.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 11, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Computer Freezes

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. SpeederDK Win User
    I'm sorry, but I don't know which software you are refering to.
    If you don't know the answer to my original question simply say so...

SpeederDK, Mar 13, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Let me give you a small example of what I mean
    Code: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com[/quote]

7. SpeederDK Win User
    Right - better talk with my son then. But nevertheless, I don't get why you insist on policing the web instead of just helping people out. There might come a day when you too need help...

SpeederDK, Mar 14, 2017
  8. SpeederDK Win User

Computer Freezes

Right - I can't even seem to find the "delete account" on this site. Please just delete my account, and you won't hear more from me.

SpeederDK, Mar 14, 2017
  9. axe0 New Member
    I'm just following the rules, they are strictly handled here due to issues in the past with not following the rules strictly.

TBH, I've wasted enough time on users that were using lots of cracks causing troubleshooting to get very difficult.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Computer Freezes

1. Computer Freezes - Similar Threads - Computer Freezes

2. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  3. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  4. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  5. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  6. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  7. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  8. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  9. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  10. Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.: The last few months, my computer has been crashing more frequently. It typically occurs when I run a game, but is now happening outside of games.Typically, the screen looks like there are an overlay of rainbow blocks of pixels. This is sometimes the full screen, but sometimes...