Windows 10: computer freezing after trying to install update 1809

Discus and support computer freezing after trying to install update 1809 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My computer was randomly freezing after windows update. Freezing would also occur instantly when using Photo App. Microsoft said it was a driver issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Chief2007, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Chief2007 Win User

computer freezing after trying to install update 1809

My computer was randomly freezing after windows update. Freezing would also occur instantly when using Photo App.
    Microsoft said it was a driver issue but could not identify it.
    I found a thread which said there was a conflict with update 1809 unless the Intel graphic driver was updated to at least 25.20.100.6577.
    I ran Intel updater and installed graphics driver version 20.20.16.4749.
    The issue was solved

:)

Chief2007, Mar 3, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1709 and 1809 stuck at 10% installation! Updates in Win 10 Pro X64 freezes!

I try to upgrade from 1709 to 1809 direct is that possible?

But all fail and stuck, hang and freez the system every time i try to upgrade, to 1803 or 1809.

It treat on updates and specialy cumulative updates my system like a virus.

Any suggestion or help or information that help to solve my problem are very welcome.

MichaelBeavers2, Mar 3, 2019
  4. computer freezing after trying to install update 1809

Windows 10 ISO 1803 and 1809 stuck at 10% installation! Updates in Win 10 Pro X64 freezes!

I try to upgrade from 1709 to 1809 direct is that possible?

But all fail and stuck, hang and freez the system every time i try to upgrade, to 1803 or 1809.

It treat on updates and specialy cumulative updates my system like a virus.

Any suggestion or help or information that help to solve my problem are very welcome.

ThomasCurtis3, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

computer freezing after trying to install update 1809

1. computer freezing after trying to install update 1809 - Similar Threads - computer freezing trying

2. Computer freezes after trying to reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer freezes after trying to reset?: I'm trying to completely reset my rather old HP computer, remove everything and reinstall windows 10 but when it finishes loading and reboots, I get stuck on a "Choose your keyboard layout" screen. My screen is completely frozen and I cannot click anything or use my keyboard....
  3. Computer freezes after trying to reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes after trying to reset?: I'm trying to completely reset my rather old HP computer, remove everything and reinstall windows 10 but when it finishes loading and reboots, I get stuck on a "Choose your keyboard layout" screen. My screen is completely frozen and I cannot click anything or use my keyboard....
  4. Computer freezes after trying to reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer freezes while trying to update.

My computer freezes while trying to update.: My computer freezes at 56% during update. I can’t access task manager or safe mode. I have to force turn off. When restarting it goes right into update and freezes again at 56%....
  6. Computer freeze's after a update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freeze's after a update.: Hello, My computer started freezing after a update. The screen goes all black and the display sometime be's really small. This did not happen before the new update. And sometime the screen glitches and Does not work, I have to shut it down By UNPLUGGING the Plug back of the...
  7. Windows 10 Maps freezing after updating to 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Maps freezing after updating to 1809: We used to recommend windows maps application to our customer. But recently after updating to 1809. We received reports from our customers that the maps application is freezing and sometimes crashing when losing internet connectivity. We already tried to download the offline...
  8. Windows Update 1809 will not stop trying to install...

Windows Update 1809 will not stop trying to install...: Hello, So my current problem (with an acer aspire which I have had for TWO WEEKS) is the 'windows feature update 1809' seems to have downloaded but will not stop trying to install it even after numerous failed attempts. I want to remove this update from my computer but I am...
  9. After 1809 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After 1809 install: [img] I did a clean install of 1809 and did all of the CU's and updates. Now in the network folder, it will show both of my wife's computers, but not mine. I already set up both of the function services and the computer browser service and already installed the SMB1 client...
  10. Computer randomly freezing after installing last big update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer randomly freezing after installing last big update: After the last big Windows update (I don't remember the name of it), every so often, my computer will suddenly and completely lock up. It is not producing BSOD or sound skips, it just completely freezes and I have to hit the restart button on my tower. There is nothing in...