Windows 10: Computer freezing and blue circle

Discus and support Computer freezing and blue circle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Acer aspire3 A315-51 with I3 It keeps freezing every few days and I get the blue circle and I am unable to do anything for at least 15mins,I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ptpayne, Sep 16, 2021.

1. ptpayne Win User

Computer freezing and blue circle

I have Acer aspire3 A315-51 with I3 It keeps freezing every few days and I get the blue circle and I am unable to do anything for at least 15mins,I have tried the CMD.EXe but only get the response that it is not recognised by Windows 10.Is it possible that there is a problem with the computer or is there a method other than what I have tried to eliminate this problem.

:)

ptpayne, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Windows freezes on the revolving circle upon reboot

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens if you do not restart when the blue circle freezes?
    • Does the freeze happen only during reboot?

For now, I suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and reboot your computer and check if you still experience the freeze. To log into Safe Mode refer to the article provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

If you get the same symptoms in this mode as well, then I suggest that you check if you hard drive has any errors. To do so follow the steps below

1. Open This PC and then navigate to c: drive.

2. Right click on the drive and select Properties.

3. Then click on the Tools tab and under Error Checking
    click on Check.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Computer freezing and blue circle

Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Computer freezing and blue circle

1. Computer freezing and blue circle - Similar Threads - Computer freezing blue

2. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  3. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  4. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  5. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  6. Flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  7. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle: 2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My computer then went to...
  8. Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10

Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10: When i right click on the desktop to go to the menu there appears a blue circle that keeps spinning and there is no menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-circle-keeps-on-circling-in-windows-10/983adc52-07c6-44c9-bd95-3c78953a3645
  9. blue circle spining round

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue circle spining round: every thing on the desk top shrinks disappears then task bar screen goes black eventually returns still the same blue circle spinning can't even shut down the pc normally seems like lasts for ever...
  10. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...