Windows 10: computer freezing and locking up

Discus and support computer freezing and locking up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi My pc randomly locks up screen, mouse and all I had to reboot it 4 times this morning, I ran the troubleshooter on it diagnostic says all is ok with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NeddyVan, May 11, 2020.

1. NeddyVan Win User

computer freezing and locking up

Hi My pc randomly locks up screen, mouse and all I had to reboot it 4 times this morning, I ran the troubleshooter on it diagnostic says all is ok with power, couldn't find hardware or software diagnostic tool to run trouble shooter on,, did a windows 10 update , all drivers are updated video card is new and updated as well got an error message Run DLL download, not sure if this is the problem causing freezing this was message
    RunDLL

---------------------------

There was a problem starting C:\Windows\Downloaded

The specified module could not be found.

RunDLL

---------------------------

There was a problem starting C:\Windows\Downloaded

The specified module could not be found.

:)

NeddyVan, May 11, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 11, 2020
  3. dccool879 Win User
    Computer lock ups...

weird, i did what you said, and instead of locking up w/ the screen frozen and the sound clicking, it now would go black, or go black and reboot automatically. i found out a place that always makes my computer freeze, and that is refreshing the server list in battlefield 2

dccool879, May 11, 2020
  4. computer freezing and locking up

computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, May 11, 2020
Thema:

computer freezing and locking up

1. computer freezing and locking up - Similar Threads - computer freezing locking

2. Computer Freezes or Lock Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes or Lock Up: Pocessor AMD Ryzen 3 3350U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 9.94 GB usable Device ID A75116CD-9B70-467B-8P6A5-1CE1FD76D241 Product ID 00356-02344-22021-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version...
  3. Computer Freezes or Lock Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezes or Lock Up: Pocessor AMD Ryzen 3 3350U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 9.94 GB usable Device ID A75116CD-9B70-467B-8P6A5-1CE1FD76D241 Product ID 00356-02344-22021-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version...
  4. Computer locks up or freezes after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locks up or freezes after bios update: The bios was out of date on my Gigabyte z490 UD AC, it was working fairly well with the F5 bios version. and after successfully flashing it within bios with the newer F21 bios I am getting very consistent crashing during gaming sessions. Not sure if its a heating thing, or a...
  5. Computer locks up or freezes after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer locks up or freezes after bios update: The bios was out of date on my Gigabyte z490 UD AC, it was working fairly well with the F5 bios version. and after successfully flashing it within bios with the newer F21 bios I am getting very consistent crashing during gaming sessions. Not sure if its a heating thing, or a...
  6. Locked up computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked up computer: Last night when I logged in my computer was filled with warnings bells and whistles . A voice was saying don't touch nothing but phone 1-844-205-7522 they even put the number on my task bar . I phoned and long story short I need to know if I did the right thing BEFORE I have...
  7. computer locked up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer locked up: my computer has locked up by a fake support scam. How do I unlock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-locked-up/36a3d5ec-9e19-4ea4-b121-ee68c04d55c3
  8. Computer lock up

Computer lock up: My computer locks up, in any program including Windows 10 help page, sometimes for only 10 seconds sometimes for over 30 minutes, can anyone suggest why and how to fix the problem?...
  9. Random Freezing/Lock-up

Random Freezing/Lock-up: Hello. First time post, but I've run out of options that aren't wiping my computer and fresh installing. A few days ago, I finally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and I'm mostly glad I did, but since then, I've been experiencing random freezes in which both screen and...
  10. computer locking up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer locking up: Hi - Windows installed updates two days ago, and since I have been having issues with it completely locking up. Should I try to roll back the latest updates? Thanks, Christina...