Windows 10: Computer freezing at multiple places

Discus and support Computer freezing at multiple places in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP notebook freezes at the lock screen and sometimes I can get past it but then my computer freezes at the desktop and I can't launch anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KoolFreeman, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Computer freezing at multiple places

My HP notebook freezes at the lock screen and sometimes I can get past it but then my computer freezes at the desktop and I can't launch anything.

:)

KoolFreeman, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 15, 2019
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Computer freezing at multiple places

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Computer freezing at multiple places

1. Computer freezing at multiple places - Similar Threads - Computer freezing multiple

2. Laptop freezes multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes multiple times: Hello,My Asus laptop with windows 10 freezes very frequently.There are no malwares. In task manager, the disk usage is 100%. Tried to fix it, but its still 100%.Disabled AMD graphics but still same.What could be wrong. Is my hard disk dying ?...
  3. Computer becoming unresponsive and freezing during a restart multiple times.

Computer becoming unresponsive and freezing during a restart multiple times.: My PC has frozen on the restart screen twice in a row now, and I have been unable to use the keyboard, mouse, or even the power button while it was frozen. The only way I could get it back to normal is wait for the battery to die, charge it, and then turn it back on. I did a...
  4. Multiple BSoD/Freeze

Multiple BSoD/Freeze: All ready been through support, and support remote access. Here is my system info: Device name KevinProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4700G with Radeon Graphics 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen...
  5. BSOD - Multiple Computer Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Multiple Computer Freezes: Hello, I keep having my PC freeze and cant figure out the problem. Usually it will freeze in the middle of a game and I get the blue screen with different errors listed below. After restarting it will freeze but not show the blue screen just not let me move the mouse or...
  6. Computer freezes at various places

Computer freezes at various places: Earlier today, I restarted my computer to install a windows update. Everything was working fine. Later, my computer said it had to restart to install updates for McAfee livesafe so I restarted. After this, my computer stopped working, I was able to log in and start google...
  7. My Computer Freezes Multiple Times a Day

My Computer Freezes Multiple Times a Day: I have been having this issue where my pc will freeze after watching a video. I have no problem playing games, or really anything besides full screen videos. Usually my computer will freeze 2-3 times in a full day of use. In Event Viewer, before every freeze, I see event...
  8. Multiple BSOD and freezing

Multiple BSOD and freezing: Hi ! My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not have been sitting by it and at other times I have got a Bluescreen or just freezing when I have been "working" on it. Sometimes...
  9. Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's

Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's: I have had a long history of issues with this PC, involving a mixture of Crashes (like cable being pulled out full black screen), freezes (unresponsive and audio plays on loop), and BSOD's. I fixed the first set of issues by moving my RAM onto a different channel, and since...
  10. Device Driver in Multiple Places

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Driver in Multiple Places: Why is there an enabled driver for my USB mic (build into my webcam) in multiple places in the Device Manager? Audio Inputs and Outputs Sound Video and Game Controllers USB Controllers 67055

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell wins 10 laptop has too many screen freezes