Windows 10: Computer Freezing at random

Discus and support Computer Freezing at random in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so my computer will randomly freeze during times of high use or low use. the mini dump file just says this************* Path validation summary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blake bruh, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Computer Freezing at random

so my computer will randomly freeze during times of high use or low use. the mini dump file just says this************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff805`53400000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff805`5402a1b0Debug

:)

Blake bruh, Jun 16, 2022
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jun 16, 2022
  3. TIGR Win User
    Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

4. Computer Freezing at random

Random computer freezes

I am running Windows 10 and I occasionally incur random freezes. I have a Lenovo Y40 with a 1TB hard drive, 16gb ram, with a i7 5500 processor. The computer will randomly freeze for a brief three seconds then return to normal as if nothing happened. I only
    play one large computer game, League of Legends. I notice it most often while playing that, but the freezing happens even just browsing internet or doing minimal cpu activities. It is just very frustrating and I would like to get it fixed. Does anyone have
    any ideas what causes this kind of issue and any suggestions on how to fix it.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help

gatorsrule2424, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Computer Freezing at random

1. Computer Freezing at random - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing random

2. Computer freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes randomly: I've been trying to figure out why my computer freezes randomly, sometimes two or three times a day. When it happens I can not do anything except for power it off. I've tried to look through the logs but I can't find anything that tells me what is wrong.When I log back in I...
  3. Computer freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes randomly: I've been trying to figure out why my computer freezes randomly, sometimes two or three times a day. When it happens I can not do anything except for power it off. I've tried to look through the logs but I can't find anything that tells me what is wrong.When I log back in I...
  4. Random Freezing of Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Freezing of Computer: I've been experiencing this random freezing of my computer for a long while now. Typically I'll hear a brief buzzing noise from the speakers and the system will just freeze in place, then after a bit my monitor will go black. I have to turn off or press the reset button on my...
  5. Random Freezing of Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Freezing of Computer: I've been experiencing this random freezing of my computer for a long while now. Typically I'll hear a brief buzzing noise from the speakers and the system will just freeze in place, then after a bit my monitor will go black. I have to turn off or press the reset button on my...
  6. Computer Freezing at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing at random: so my computer will randomly freeze during times of high use or low use. the mini dump file just says this************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version...
  7. Computer freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes randomly: Hi,My brother has a desktop PC we built together last year. He sometimes has these random freezes we couldn't figure out why. I don't remember all the things we tried, but there were updating the drivers, mobo, reinstalling Windows, checking viruses, disabling XMP, removing...
  8. Computer Freezing Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing Randomly: I have been having random freezes on my computer, whenever I am playing a game or just watching youtube it can just randomly freeze. This started semi-recently and I still don't know the issue. I have had two different bluescreens, One was Clock_watchdog_timeout ERROR and the...
  9. computer randomly freezes

computer randomly freezes: hey there , so okey today computer screen did freeze 2 times in 10 minutes , screen just freeze and desktop picture stays , mouse and keyboard dont react , so in event viewer i found this , it happened once before few days but i ignored it and just restarted pc and it was...
  10. Computer freezes randomly

Computer freezes randomly: hey there , so okey today computer screen did freeze 2 times in 10 minutes , screen just freeze and desktop picture stays , mouse and keyboard dont react , so in event viewer i found this , it happened once before few days but i ignored it and just restarted pc and it was...