Windows 10: Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error

Discus and support Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] *all pictures are above* I have an HP Pavilion laptop running windows 10, with an intel core i5 processor 8th gen. Over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickWDR, Sep 1, 2020.

1. NickWDR Win User

Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error

Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error [​IMG]Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error [​IMG]Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error [​IMG]Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error [​IMG]Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error [​IMG]

*all pictures are above*

I have an HP Pavilion laptop running windows 10, with an intel core i5 processor 8th gen. Over the last few weeks I have had my laptop freeze on a random occasion, there usually is no reason for it. Every once in a while I will get a blue error message that says “WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR” I will post a picture below.

I have tried everything I could think of to fix this problem, changing battery settings, scanning for unsafe files, and everything has come back okay.

I decided to go into safe mode and the only thing I found was some drivers having error signs with them pictures below if there is anyone who can help at all this would be greatly appreciated!

:)

NickWDR, Sep 1, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?
    • What is the error message you receive?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer Freezing/Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing Blue

2. Computer freezes up and blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes up and blue screens: Hello,My computer acer Predator PO3-600 series has been having issues for the past few weeks. For no apparent reason, a few minutes after launch, it keeps crashing and freezing, sometimes giving me a frozen BSOD. Those freezes force me to shut down the computer via the power...
  3. Computer freezes up and blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes up and blue screens: Hello,My computer acer Predator PO3-600 series has been having issues for the past few weeks. For no apparent reason, a few minutes after launch, it keeps crashing and freezing, sometimes giving me a frozen BSOD. Those freezes force me to shut down the computer via the power...
  4. Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze: Hi all, i need help on my pc with win 11, this issue has been happening over the last few months and it's the worse today as I've spent the entire day figuring out what the issue was and can't seemed to find out what's the issue i have a minidump file link uploaded into my...
  5. Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze: Hi all, i need help on my pc with win 11, this issue has been happening over the last few months and it's the worse today as I've spent the entire day figuring out what the issue was and can't seemed to find out what's the issue i have a minidump file link uploaded into my...
  6. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  7. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  8. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

9. Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death

Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death: Hello, My computer freezes and bsod shortly after. it restarts too quickly, so I couldn't catch the error codes. I have ran a hardware test for my computer, but everything comes back with no failures. The issue seems fixed when I reinstall windows, but after some time, it...
  10. computer freezes blue screen Error code 42125

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer freezes blue screen Error code 42125: Hi have been having a blue screen problem twice and freezing of functions and browsers intermittently I use Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Windows version 1809, build: 17763 Hardware: M18xR2, Alienware CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-3820QM CPU @ 2.70GHz Intel8664, level: 6 8...