Windows 10: Computer freezing daily since last update

Discus and support Computer freezing daily since last update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My machine has been freezing daily since the last update, it never did that before. I tried looking online to see how to diagnose the issue but have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimmyS, Aug 11, 2021.

1. JimmyS Win User

Computer freezing daily since last update

My machine has been freezing daily since the last update, it never did that before. I tried looking online to see how to diagnose the issue but have not been successful. Has anyone else been having the same problem? Is Microsoft aware of this? Any plans to fix or diagnose it?

:)

JimmyS, Aug 11, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

Computer update

I'm assuming you have researched your initial list of parts?

What is your budget?

rtwjunkie, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 11, 2021
  4. DCook7123 Win User

Windows 10 Freezing daily

I have an HP computer with an SSD for my Operating System and Apps and an HDD for files. I am experiencing daily freezes with this computer. I did some google searches and found some suggested solutions. The first was to login on a second administrator
    account -- I couldn't see where I could do this as I don't have a second administrator account. The next suggestion was to go back to a previous build. I tried to do this through both options (Directly and through Safe Mode). Neither worked -- In the
    first case it said going back to a previous build was not an option and in safe mode it said it could not revert because it had been more than 10 days. I'm still struggling with a freezing computer. Any suggestions??? Help??

DCook7123, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer freezing daily since last update - Similar Threads - Computer freezing daily

2. Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze.: Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze when Advertisements change. Mouse function stops and if you move the cursor to a different spot, your last click will happen where the cursor is located thus causing errors in the game...
  3. since last windows 10 update the computer freezes on the restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    since last windows 10 update the computer freezes on the restart: Since the last windows 10 update my computer locks up on the restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-last-windows-10-update-the-computer-freezes/7aa32692-972f-49b0-b491-405c94da19e4
  4. Computer freezing after last update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezing after last update: My computer has developed a problem since the last update - 2 days ago. After going to sleep it then freezes with the screen black. When I tap a key to wake it up nothing happens - the power key is on but won't turn off. I then need to turn the power off at the mains -...
  5. File explorer freezing since the last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer freezing since the last update: I have been unable to use File Explorer since yesterday, coinciding with the installation of update KB4570505. File Explorer will open and run for a few seconds before freezing and displaying "not responding". I am unable to uninstall the update. I tried running a sfc...
  6. Computer Freezing or Restarting Daily

Computer Freezing or Restarting Daily: Hello, For almost three months I have been experiencing issues with my computer. I have an Alienware Dell. Generally, within the first hour or two of turning on my computer, it will do one of two things at random and without any warning signs to precede this happening....
  7. Freezes since last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes since last update: I updated to the last update and when i turn on the computer in the first time my mouse freezes when move it and the sound has microshutering. If i tried to restart the computer not restart, stays on the screen restarting... I force the power off and in the second post, the...
  8. Windows freezing since last update

Windows freezing since last update: Ever since my last update, my screen freezes and allows no action either by mouse or keyboard. Letting it sit does not work. I have had to re-start to get out of the screen. This happens across the board, not just in a browser. Do I just wait for the next update to "correct"...
  9. Since last update

Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538