Windows 10: Computer Freezing Everyday

Discus and support Computer Freezing Everyday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; By “freezing” I mean that it completely shuts down, but the monitor freezes and I have to manually restart it. I have an Intel Core i7 w/ 32GB RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by immunetree, May 5, 2020.

1. Computer Freezing Everyday

By “freezing” I mean that it completely shuts down, but the monitor freezes and I have to manually restart it.

I have an Intel Core i7 w/ 32GB RAM and 3.40GHz CPU, using Windows 10.

My computer has always been a little fickle since I've had to learn how to take care of it on my own over the past few years, but I thought I'd gotten to a pretty good point.
    It's got virus and firewall protection,

It updates regularly,

I never let the hard drive get over 50% full,
    I use Command Prompt as a last ditch attempt to fix whatever's wrong,
    Yesterday I dusted the fan,

I try not to have more than 3 programs open at a time...
    But it still keeps shutting off on me way too easily. Especially if I'm trying to play the Sims, it freezes almost immediately. This has only become a problem in the past few days, but it's so prominent it has me concerned.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

:)

immunetree, May 5, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 5, 2020
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 5, 2020
  4. Computer Freezing Everyday

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Computer Freezing Everyday

1. Computer Freezing Everyday - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing Everyday

2. Computer crashes everyday

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashes everyday: Hi all,My computer has recently started crashing everyday, when I start any game it may last 10-15mins before crashing. It does this once or twice then fine for the rest of the day!I have recently done a clean install due to having this issue and it was fine for a couple of...
  3. Computer crashes everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes everyday: Hi all,My computer has recently started crashing everyday, when I start any game it may last 10-15mins before crashing. It does this once or twice then fine for the rest of the day!I have recently done a clean install due to having this issue and it was fine for a couple of...
  4. Computer crashes everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer keep crashing everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keep crashing everyday: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff800d4cac6010Parameter 2: fffff80062e8bd5cParameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 383cOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 17417Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  6. My computer keep crashing everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep crashing everyday: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff800d4cac6010Parameter 2: fffff80062e8bd5cParameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 383cOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 17417Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Laptop freezes at random times, once everyday, not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes at random times, once everyday, not BSOD: Hello,I am having problems with my laptop, as mentioned in the title, it freezes once a day, it's not a BSOD, and it happens whenever, for example today I only had spotify running, while other days I was playing games, the only way to continue using it is to do a hard reboot....
  8. My PC freezes almost everyday and Idk why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC freezes almost everyday and Idk why: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clizzardbash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp4uzw/my_pc_freezes_almost_everyday_and_idk_why/
  9. Win 10 freezes almost everyday

Win 10 freezes almost everyday: I have been having this problem for 2 months now. I tried every possible solution --- Regular Antivirus Scan and update Kaspersky Running sfc /scannow, chkdsk and memory diagnostic everyday Ran Microsoft Malicious Software Removal regularly so far 0 detected. Started...
  10. Win 10 freezes almost everyday

Win 10 freezes almost everyday: I have been having this problem for 2 months now. I tried every possible solution --- Regular Antivirus Scan and update Kaspersky Running sfc /scannow, chkdsk and memory diagnostic everyday Ran Microsoft Malicious Software Removal regularly so far 0 detected. Started...