Windows 10: Computer freezing/hanging.

Discus and support Computer freezing/hanging. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer has recently started hanging and freezing randomly. i would be doing light tasks like shopping and surfing the web, and it would completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DankJuiceYT, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Computer freezing/hanging.

My computer has recently started hanging and freezing randomly. i would be doing light tasks like shopping and surfing the web, and it would completely freeze. Ctrl+alt+Del, double pressing Esc, And Alt Tab all don't help. i have currently tried:

Taking out and cleaning my ram with 99% Isopropyl alcohol setting the ram voltage values up and down turning off XMP Messing with several power settings options (PCI Express power, Sleep options, Hard drive Sleep time, Etc.) running Windows Memory Diagnostic with no errors deleting and re-installing most known drivers running 3 separate anti-virus scans running Memtest86x for 4 hours straight with no errors unplugging unneeded USB's from the Motherboard Changing my thermal paste and putting the fan speeds on my AIO up deleting %temp% and temp files Checking for Windows Services in critical Condition (there were none apart from the one that says you’re computer wasn’t shut down properly Running Perfmon / report And running CCleaner on the system. Taking out the CMOS battery and putting it back in

NOTHING HAS WORKED : (

I’m wondering if this is an issue with my card? Because when I was in Memtest86x I had no issues.

Any suggestions or fixes would be great!

submitted by /u/DankJuiceYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DankJuiceYT, Jul 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Computer freezing/hanging.

pc 'hangs' or freezes randomly

While in use suddenly nothing responds to mouse or keyboard for long minutes, then starts up again ok for a few minutes. Have tried all usual restart/etc. online suggestions without luck.

Have found in Task Manager - Processes - there are listed 4 'Suspended" items, Could they be the culprits causing the 'hang or freeze'.

Can't determine exactly what the suspended are so am hesitant to 'End Task' them.

klaro 1590, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezing/hanging.

1. Computer freezing/hanging. - Similar Threads - Computer freezing hanging

2. Windows Hangs/freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  3. Computer suddenly hang/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly hang/freeze: These days my laptop keep hanging/freezing suddenly when I am using it. There is also a bzzzz-ing sound too everytime it hangs. What could be the problem and how do I fix this? This annoys me a lot since it occurs at least 3 times a day everytime I turn on my computer. Due to...
  4. Computer suddenly hang/freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer suddenly hang/freeze: These days my laptop keep hanging/freezing suddenly when I am using it. There is also a bzzzz-ing sound too everytime it hangs. What could be the problem and how do I fix this? This annoys me a lot since it occurs at least 3 times a day everytime I turn on my computer. Due to...
  5. Laptop freezing/hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezing/hanging: my laptop is freezing/hanging suddenly. My guess is that maybe I watch streaming website example is YouTube or anime streaming website and it will crash or MAYBE its because of my earphones?...
  6. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  7. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  8. Computer freezing/hanging at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing/hanging at random times: Hey all Recently my computer custom built has been freezing which usually starts with audio cutting out then the screen Freezing along with all the mouse and keyboard inputs. The only way I can solve it is by holding the power button and then Turing the computer back on which...
  9. freeze or hangs unexpectedly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    freeze or hangs unexpectedly: when im on chrome, my laptop just freezes and sometimes even makes a buzzing sound. this happens randomly and I don't know why. i sometimes even get the blue screen one where it says "your pc ran into a problem" it doesn't say why or what happened. anyone know the cause and...
  10. Computer freezing/hanging on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing/hanging on startup: Whenever I turn my computer on it will either freeze or hang on the startup screen with the logo and the dots. I've had Windows 10 for around 2 months but I've never had this problem until a few days ago. I've tried start-up repair, system restore and clean booting but they...