Windows 10: Computer Freezing in Windows 10

Discus and support Computer Freezing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First of all my english is not very good so i will try to explain my problem simple as i can and sorry if i opened this in wrong section. I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stellar, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Stellar Win User

Computer Freezing in Windows 10

First of all my english is not very good so i will try to explain my problem simple as i can and sorry if i opened this in wrong section.

I updated my pc to Windows 10 nearly two month ago.When i try to play is and Hearts of İron 4 i get strange freezes that will completly freeze my computer and force me to reboot.First i thought it was caused by Windows 10 update so i tried other games in my pc but all of them seems to work (Crusader Kings 2,Hearts of Iron 3,Dota 2,etc).Only in new paradox games im having this issue.Can you guys help me to solve this problem?Im using hp Pavilion 15.

:)

Stellar, Aug 30, 2016

2. Computer Freezing in Windows 10

Thanks for your reply

I dont think it would work because i can play five or ten min with nothing but then at random point my pc completly freezing and i cant do anything.If would game crash and send me to desktrop i could think my problem based on the game i playing.But it freezing
    my whole computer and i cant even get crash file out of it.I looked my pc reliability section but it was nothing there too.

Edit:I found one eror in my reliability files.It says Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable couldn't updated and failed to install.Maybe my problem based to this?I tried to manually install it too but it giving me error.It says:Installation failed
    with error code: (0x80070643).

emirkahyaoğlu, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

Computer Freezing in Windows 10

1. Computer Freezing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing

2. Reading of a Dump file and finding cause of BSOD/Computer freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reading of a Dump file and finding cause of BSOD/Computer freezes: Hi I have been having BSOD issues under high load for a couple of months. I thought I had solved them but they are still plaguing me. I have reinstalled windows with the keep data method two days ago which helped a bit. I had suspected graphics card so I've done a...
  3. my computer freezes and becomes unresponsive upon awakening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer freezes and becomes unresponsive upon awakening: i have windows 10. it started two days back that when i put it to sleep or hibernate, the screen goes black with mouse cursor visible but nothing gets out of it. i can wait for hours but screen doesnt return unless i restart it which obviously looses my data/ work unsaved....
  4. Computer keeps freezing, cutting to grey screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer keeps freezing, cutting to grey screen: Hey, I've been having a serious issue with my desktop computer for some time now. The computer will randomly, regardless of what I'm doing, cut to a grey screen, white screen, black screen, or a screen with colored stripes. I've tried clean reinstalling my GPU drivers but...
  5. New Computer seemingly random freezing and blue & black SOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    New Computer seemingly random freezing and blue & black SOD.: I recently got a new PC for Christmas, it worked fine for a little while but it has started randomly freezing and looping audio when it does so creating a horrible sound. I thought that the issue might have been malware so I kept scanning my PC with no success. I ended up...
  6. Computer Freezing up

Computer Freezing up: Hi, My computer keeps freezing up and then a blue screen shows up saying that there is a problem and that the system is trying to fix it and will shut itself down. But it never shuts down and I have to press the power button to unfreeze the system. It just happened again and...
  7. Why is my computer Freezing ????

Why is my computer Freezing ????: WHY IS MY COMPUTER FREEZING ALL THE TIME AS IT IS NEW THIS YEAR..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-freezing/6ece1177-95a1-45a7-b501-e7ad2faac9b9
  8. update kb4493509 freezes my computer, how do I uninstall kb4493506?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update kb4493509 freezes my computer, how do I uninstall kb4493506?: how do I uninstall kb4493509? it caused my computer freeze . (I reinstalled windows 10 pro but the update kb4493509 reinstalled ) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-kb4493509-freezes-my-computer-how-do-i/63861409-526a-4be0-aa68-fef758d19566
  9. Computer Abnormally slow/ freezes on simple tasks/ windows explorer crashes causing force...

Computer Abnormally slow/ freezes on simple tasks/ windows explorer crashes causing force...: Good evening, I have been having problems with my computer for several months now. I have been trying to diagnosis the problem, however, I can't seem to find the problem to it. Problem: A simple task like using the taskbar can even freeze the computer forcing a...
  10. computer freezes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes when trying to play games: Hello im am having trouble with my computer not sure what happened but i cant start games everytime i do my computer freezes and i have to power down, i have been getting alot of blue screen errors ive tried everything i can think of including memory scans, cpu scans...