Windows 10: Computer Freezing in Windows 10

Discus and support Computer Freezing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First of all my english is not very good so i will try to explain my problem simple as i can and sorry if i opened this in wrong section. I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stellar, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Stellar Win User

Computer Freezing in Windows 10

First of all my english is not very good so i will try to explain my problem simple as i can and sorry if i opened this in wrong section.

I updated my pc to Windows 10 nearly two month ago.When i try to play is and Hearts of İron 4 i get strange freezes that will completly freeze my computer and force me to reboot.First i thought it was caused by Windows 10 update so i tried other games in my pc but all of them seems to work (Crusader Kings 2,Hearts of Iron 3,Dota 2,etc).Only in new paradox games im having this issue.Can you guys help me to solve this problem?Im using hp Pavilion 15.

:)

Stellar, Aug 30, 2016

2. Computer Freezing in Windows 10

Thanks for your reply

I dont think it would work because i can play five or ten min with nothing but then at random point my pc completly freezing and i cant do anything.If would game crash and send me to desktrop i could think my problem based on the game i playing.But it freezing
    my whole computer and i cant even get crash file out of it.I looked my pc reliability section but it was nothing there too.

Edit:I found one eror in my reliability files.It says Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable couldn't updated and failed to install.Maybe my problem based to this?I tried to manually install it too but it giving me error.It says:Installation failed
    with error code: (0x80070643).

emirkahyaoğlu, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

Computer Freezing in Windows 10

1. Computer Freezing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing

2. SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues: Hello, so I bought a new computer two months ago and recently it has been experiencing freezing issues. It is a Lenovo gaming L340 laptop and it has 16 gb of ram with a gtx 1650, which means it should be quite strong right? So I am not understanding why this is happening......
  3. My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar keep freezing everytime im turn on my computer: So here is the thing, my computer just got freeze like a week ago. Every time I'm open my computer, the taskbar is freeze so I cannot click on anything in the taskbar. So I have used all the methods on the internet and it is not frozen anymore, BUT THE PROBLEM IS every time...
  4. Computer freezeing/stuttering

Computer freezeing/stuttering: So the last couple days ive been having issues with my pc. when playing games or just browsing reddit after a while i would go from 144 fps in a game to hard stuck 1fps. Even after alt f4ing the game my computer would get micro freezes and id be basically unable to do...
  5. old hard drive is unresponsive; all recovery methods freeze my computer. What's going on?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    old hard drive is unresponsive; all recovery methods freeze my computer. What's going on?: Hello! I was trying to move data from an old SATA HDD when my computer crashed. Since then, the five main folders have all shown up as 0 bytes, and file explorer stops responding when i go into the folders. When i used both the 'scan' and 'scan and repair' options for the...
  6. Computer freezing, possibly related to usb

Computer freezing, possibly related to usb: I've been having an issue with my computer for the past few weeks. The video and sound will freeze completely and after a few seconds, the sound will return with the sound notification as if something has been plugged into a USB port but the video does not unfreeze. When I...
  7. Computer freeze's after a update.

Computer freeze's after a update.: Hello, My computer started freezing after a update. The screen goes all black and the display sometime be's really small. This did not happen before the new update. And sometime the screen glitches and Does not work, I have to shut it down By UNPLUGGING the Plug back of the...
  8. Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes: Does anyone else have this problem where if they don't move the mouse or interact with the computer for more than 10 minutes it freezes? I have an acer aspire e15 for about 2 years. Thanks! submitted by /u/_ahrideathsounduwu [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes: Does anyone else have this problem where if they don't move the mouse or interact with the computer for more than 10 minutes it freezes? I have an acer aspire e15 for about 2 years. Thanks! submitted by /u/_ahrideathsounduwu [link] [comments]...
  10. Missing Task Scheduler and Antimalware Services Executable Freezes my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Task Scheduler and Antimalware Services Executable Freezes my computer.: I have Windows 10 Pro updated to the latest patches. The Computer starts without a problem. But, every time I go AFK for like a couple of minutes the Antimalware Services Executable starts using 100% of my CPU for at least 10min. Doesn't matter if I'm AFK in a game or if...