Windows 10: Computer Freezing in Windows 10

Discus and support Computer Freezing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First of all my english is not very good so i will try to explain my problem simple as i can and sorry if i opened this in wrong section. I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stellar, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Stellar Win User

Computer Freezing in Windows 10

First of all my english is not very good so i will try to explain my problem simple as i can and sorry if i opened this in wrong section.

I updated my pc to Windows 10 nearly two month ago.When i try to play is and Hearts of İron 4 i get strange freezes that will completly freeze my computer and force me to reboot.First i thought it was caused by Windows 10 update so i tried other games in my pc but all of them seems to work (Crusader Kings 2,Hearts of Iron 3,Dota 2,etc).Only in new paradox games im having this issue.Can you guys help me to solve this problem?Im using hp Pavilion 15.

:)

Stellar, Aug 30, 2016

2. Computer Freezing in Windows 10

Thanks for your reply

I dont think it would work because i can play five or ten min with nothing but then at random point my pc completly freezing and i cant do anything.If would game crash and send me to desktrop i could think my problem based on the game i playing.But it freezing
    my whole computer and i cant even get crash file out of it.I looked my pc reliability section but it was nothing there too.

Edit:I found one eror in my reliability files.It says Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable couldn't updated and failed to install.Maybe my problem based to this?I tried to manually install it too but it giving me error.It says:Installation failed
    with error code: (0x80070643).

emirkahyaoğlu, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

Computer Freezing in Windows 10

1. Computer Freezing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing

2. My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!: Hello! My computer has frozen at random times for a long time now. It comes to a complete freeze with no mouse/keyboard or audio/visual response, just frozen at whatever is on my screen for that moment. Here's an image of my event log Swedish. my computer froze at 20:03, I...
  3. My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!: Hello! My computer has frozen at random times for a long time now. It comes to a complete freeze with no mouse/keyboard or audio/visual response, just frozen at whatever is on my screen for that moment. Here's an image of my event log Swedish. my computer froze at 20:03, I...
  4. My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset: Hello! So about a few days ago, I noticed my computer would freeze and make that loud buzzing sound when I think the CPU is overwhelmed. It would go away, but I specifically notice this happens when I try to open a gaming application. I did a little research and I saw that...
  6. Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset

Computer still makes buzzing sound and freezes after hard reset: Hello! So about a few days ago, I noticed my computer would freeze and make that loud buzzing sound when I think the CPU is overwhelmed. It would go away, but I specifically notice this happens when I try to open a gaming application. I did a little research and I saw that...
  7. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  8. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  9. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  10. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...