Windows 10: Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

Discus and support Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Reliability Monitor reads a hardware error as seen below:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fuentebella Ezekiel, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

Reliability Monitor reads a hardware error as seen belowComputer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset. :DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b0Parameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8058b275624OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 13321

:)

Fuentebella Ezekiel, Jun 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Jun 2, 2021
  4. AlexDenby Win User

Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

Windows freezes randomly, then freezes during loading on a hard reset

Since November 1, 2016, my computer has been randomly freezing, forcing me to perform a hard reset. However, after performing the reset, it will often hang on the loading screen, or the loading screen will not show up at all. While I have generally been
    able to get it to properly afterwards, I haven't figured out a consistent method of doing so, though I often try system restores, chkdsk, and running in safe mode.

According to Windows Defender, this isn't the result of a virus, and running sfc reveals nothing.

What can I do to fix this?

AlexDenby, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

1. Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset. - Similar Threads - Computer freezing randomly

2. Computer keeps freezing randomly / need to hard reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps freezing randomly / need to hard reset: Good evening,This is related to an issue that's been driving me crazy the last months. Especially while playing, my computer freezes completely. I can still hear audio i.e. from Discord, but no one can hear me. I am unable to do anything as all commands stop responding and I...
  3. Computer keeps freezing randomly / need to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing randomly / need to hard reset: Good evening,This is related to an issue that's been driving me crazy the last months. Especially while playing, my computer freezes completely. I can still hear audio i.e. from Discord, but no one can hear me. I am unable to do anything as all commands stop responding and I...
  4. Computer keeps freezing randomly / need to hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer freezes randomly, no sound, hard reset required.

Computer freezes randomly, no sound, hard reset required.: I am having completely random freezes to my desktop. The screen will freeze in place, sound cuts from speakers, and it requires a hard restart in order to end it. What could be the causes, and how to fix it.PC Specs:i7 4790Asrock H81m HDS 1150Kingston Fury HyperX 16GB...
  6. Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset: Hi,I keep getting random freezes followed by the computer becoming extremly slow and hanging with programs not reacting anymore, i have to hard reset my computer everytime. I have the Bios and all other drivers up date and even did a windows reinstall already. I have an evtx...
  7. Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset

Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset: Hi,I keep getting random freezes followed by the computer becoming extremly slow and hanging with programs not reacting anymore, i have to hard reset my computer everytime. I have the Bios and all other drivers up date and even did a windows reinstall already. I have an evtx...
  8. Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset: I recently upgraded most parts of my PC with brand new parts motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM... basically everything except the PSU, two storage drives, and the peripherals, and also installed Windows 11 on it. Since then, I've had random system hang-ups that have impeded a lot of...
  9. Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset

Windows 11 random freezing/hanging, forcing hard reset: I recently upgraded most parts of my PC with brand new parts motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM... basically everything except the PSU, two storage drives, and the peripherals, and also installed Windows 11 on it. Since then, I've had random system hang-ups that have impeded a lot of...
  10. Computer randomly locks itself

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer randomly locks itself: Why is this happening and how do I stop it? Pc randomly comes up with this after a short period of time [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-locks-itself/9bc5c3d1-3d56-4b26-b805-82144c850cda