Windows 10: Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

Discus and support Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Reliability Monitor reads a hardware error as seen below:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fuentebella Ezekiel, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

Reliability Monitor reads a hardware error as seen belowComputer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset. :DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b0Parameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8058b275624OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 13321

:)

Fuentebella Ezekiel, Jun 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Jun 2, 2021
  4. AlexDenby Win User

Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

Windows freezes randomly, then freezes during loading on a hard reset

Since November 1, 2016, my computer has been randomly freezing, forcing me to perform a hard reset. However, after performing the reset, it will often hang on the loading screen, or the loading screen will not show up at all. While I have generally been
    able to get it to properly afterwards, I haven't figured out a consistent method of doing so, though I often try system restores, chkdsk, and running in safe mode.

According to Windows Defender, this isn't the result of a virus, and running sfc reveals nothing.

What can I do to fix this?

AlexDenby, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

1. Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset. - Similar Threads - Computer freezing randomly

2. locked out of factory reset computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked out of factory reset computer: I did a factory reset on my computer to remove my personal data before giving the laptop away. After the final reboot it asked me for a password for default user. So my account is gone, but there's still a password, even with no account. How do I get in, and how do I...
  3. Screen locks itself randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen locks itself randomly: My laptop started locking itself randomly while in use. I notice this change since I made update last week. I checked my power settings and nothing has changed. My laptop is set to "NEVER" sleep on battery and when plugged in. I also checked the advanced settings,...
  4. Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart: My computer randomly freezes causing me to have to force a shutdown or restart. There is no malware and I've tried disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome. I noticed this started happening after the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter was removed in version 1809. My NVIDIA...
  5. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...
  6. Computer randomly locks itself

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer randomly locks itself: Why is this happening and how do I stop it? Pc randomly comes up with this after a short period of time [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-locks-itself/9bc5c3d1-3d56-4b26-b805-82144c850cda
  7. Computer freezing randomly during games causing me to hard reset the computer.

Computer freezing randomly during games causing me to hard reset the computer.: Built my first PC before new years. i5 9600k clocked at 4.4Ghz Msi mpg gaming plus z390 mobo 2x8GB corsiar vengeance ram clocked at 3200mhz Asus cerberus 1070ti 8gb gpu 1tb Ssd 2tb hdd Windows 10 with latest updates Plenty of cooling. First time build, everything...
  8. Random freeze, no option but to perform a hard reset

Random freeze, no option but to perform a hard reset: Hi, I recently assembles a PC. it was working fine until past few days where it goes into a freeze. I have no other option than to perform a hard reset. As nothing works. Everything just freezes. Past week I am continuously on support calls where they perform sfc scans,...
  9. Random freezing / have to hard reset.

Random freezing / have to hard reset.: Hello, My Windows randomly keeps freezing up on me. I have read multiple threads on this forum but none of the solutions helped me. I've tried switching HDD's, reinstalling Windows 10. Tested my ram with Memtest for 8 hours, no issues. Tested HDD's no bad sectors found....
  10. Random Freeze / Lock Up then reboots itself.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Freeze / Lock Up then reboots itself.: Just got a new laptop from Xtoic PC, The Model is a MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G-219, I received a defective adapter , it died in 1 day of use, so I had to purchase new one from AMAZON the brand of the adapter was HP and has the same watts and amps, I used it on the laptop,...