Windows 10: Computer freezing randomly and one BSoD (error code 133)

Discus and support Computer freezing randomly and one BSoD (error code 133) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Youtube is generally up, happens when gaming sometimes, but not always. The computer will lock up, the sound will lock up and glitch out and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trozz, Mar 29, 2018.

1. trozz Win User

Computer freezing randomly and one BSoD (error code 133)

Youtube is generally up, happens when gaming sometimes, but not always. The computer will lock up, the sound will lock up and glitch out and then restart.

It BSoD once within the first day of having it, error 133.

Thanks

:)

trozz, Mar 29, 2018

2. My computer randomly freezes or BSOD's

So, I've been having this problem for months now, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong.

My computer randomly freezes or BSOD's at least once a day, My computer has no dust in the fans, nothing is blocking them either, so overheating is out of the way, I think it is more than likely software.

The one BSOD stop code I can remember is "SYSTEM_SERVICE_ERROR" "win32kbase.sys", the last one always changes, sometimes it just isn't there. That BSOD happened about an hour ago.

When it doesn't BSOD it just freezes, usually with a loud pop in my headset, when it freezes my monitors stay on, same as my keyboard and mouse, but I cant do anything on there the audio doesn't work and the fans and lights inside the computer stay on, I
    have no idea what is happening, and am desperate to fix it.

Thanks.

AlexHolmes1658, Mar 29, 2018
  3. Jasonut Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update... slow internet.

I have the same issues and trying to find a solution.

Creators Update has made my PC terribly slow.

1. Slow to boot

2. It freezes randomly.

3. Programs slow to load.

4. I started getting BSOD's

Computer worked flawlessly prior to this update.

I even formatted the computer and completed clean install. Still slow. Still freezes. However, I don't get BSOD's anymore.

PC is so slow with Creator update it is unusable.

Jasonut, Mar 29, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

Computer freezing randomly and one BSoD (error code 133) [​IMG]

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

5. Same with you! But i have gone through every methods in this post 13 Way to Fix PC Freezes/Slow on Windows 10 - Windows 10 Skills. I have run SFC and DISM, have tried to change power plan, etc.
    Finally, my ASUS backed to work smootly and no longer in BSOD. Though i have no idea which solution in this article that saved my computer from freezing, it works anyway.
    Hope it can be helpful for you.

rickchristine, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer freezing randomly and one BSoD (error code 133) - Similar Threads - Computer freezing randomly

2. Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 133: I came back to my pc after 2 weeks, updated most of my drivers and now it crashes every once in a while when I play games randomly. I thought it might've been a PSU issue but I've never had this happen in 3 years of having my rig.I've tried reinstalling the graphics driver...
  3. Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 133: I came back to my pc after 2 weeks, updated most of my drivers and now it crashes every once in a while when I play games randomly. I thought it might've been a PSU issue but I've never had this happen in 3 years of having my rig.I've tried reinstalling the graphics driver...
  4. Error Code 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer continually crashes BSOD - error code 133

Computer continually crashes BSOD - error code 133: I have had my desktop now for bout 7 months with no issues, recently my computer has been crashing multiple times per day.This started a few weeks ago, but it's gotten to the point now where it is basically un-useable.I would get the BSOD with a error of "DPC Watchdog...
  6. BSOD with code: 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with code: 133: Hello,PC specifications:32gb RAM1tb nvme windows drive has other software and 2 games on it500gb ssd for game storage2tb hdd for media storageMotherboard: Asus Prime x570-ProRyzen 9 3900xtAsus Tuf 3070I got a BSOD with code 133. I have the minidump file to provide.I was...
  7. BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133

BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133: I have a new gaming pc just got delivered and it's BSOD 5 times. specs: Device name DESKTOP-3RG8SD0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable GPU : Nvidia 3070 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  8. Error code 133

Error code 133: So ive had a random issue where i would have a complete power off at random points during the week. Could be hours or days in between issues. I have reinstalled windows 10 and only installed the needed programs/drivers on a different HDD other than my last SSD. My recent blue...
  9. Code Error 133

Code Error 133: While playing a game my pc froze completely no keys working no mouse movement, nothing then gave me a blue screen. this has happened once before which was yesterday, I didn't think much of it then but now that it happened twice I don't want to have it become a recurring...
  10. Random Numerous BSOD majority are 133 errors

Random Numerous BSOD majority are 133 errors: I have been having numerous random BSODs. Seems worse when running Google earth. They occur about once per day. Errors are: 0x7F, 0x133,0x50, 0x3B. 93276