Windows 10: Computer freezing then rebooting randomly

Discus and support Computer freezing then rebooting randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer briefly freezes then restarts. Event viewer procides the following: Event 1001, BugCheck - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tispower, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Tispower Win User

Computer freezing then rebooting randomly

Computer briefly freezes then restarts. Event viewer procides the following:

Event 1001, BugCheck - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff805363fd6b7, 0xfffff2878d06eea8, 0xffffcf0198712920. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0d67ac16-2be3-4b0b-8174-1dceca00057d.

Event 41, Kernel Power - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

I've tried turning off XMP, updating drivers, re-seating the RAM and video card and not sure what else to try.

:)

Tispower, Dec 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer freezing then rebooting randomly - Similar Threads - Computer freezing rebooting

2. My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.: Windows 11 Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core ProcessorAMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 32 GB memory a while ago my pc used to crash and reboot like 5-6 times a day, I tried to benchmark it to see if I can make it crash but it didn't. i managed to make it crash less...
  3. My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.: Windows 11 Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core ProcessorAMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 32 GB memory a while ago my pc used to crash and reboot like 5-6 times a day, I tried to benchmark it to see if I can make it crash but it didn't. i managed to make it crash less...
  4. My computer stutters, freezes and reboots randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer stutters, freezes and reboots randomly.: So I've had this issue with my machine for about the past weeks or so. At first it starts stuttering which is easily noticed when the sound starts glitching out, then it freezes up and then rebootshow long it takes before that happens has varied. I've tried a bunch of things...
  5. BSoD, Freezes, and Random Reboots on my computer

BSoD, Freezes, and Random Reboots on my computer: Hello everyone! My computer will BSoD, freeze, or reboot randomly and I have not been able to identify the reasons to why. Here are a few stop codes I have seen: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M...
  6. Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.

Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.: Hello. My computer randomly freezes and reboots without any blue screens. At the beginning i thought that my SSD is dyeing and i bought a new one. The problem still persist. The only error i get in Event Viewer is: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot...
  7. freezing and random reboots

freezing and random reboots: hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming....
  8. Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot

Computer Randomly Freezes until Reboot: My computer ever since replacing the Motherboard has been having new set of issues not relating to a bluescreen at all this time just the system will randomly freeze up at different times like opening a twitter profile, facebook profile or a program.. It don't even respond to...
  9. Freeze Reboot - Randomly

Freeze Reboot - Randomly: My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad driver? I upgrade all the drivers and still can't think of any problems. 62475
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...