Windows 10: Computer Freezing unexpectedly

Discus and support Computer Freezing unexpectedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 pc is always freezing after using it for 2 months. I dont do any intensive games on it except rocket league. All the freezes are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Win7wasdabest, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Computer Freezing unexpectedly

My Windows 10 pc is always freezing after using it for 2 months. I dont do any intensive games on it except rocket league. All the freezes are permenent until i have to force restart the machine. I need help in order to not damage it by having to do this any further.
    otherwise its fine for doing stuff in HD.
    Specs:
    Processor: AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 Processor
    GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 720

:)

Win7wasdabest, Mar 10, 2021
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Paulieg Win User

Computer Freezing unexpectedly

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Computer Freezing unexpectedly

1. Computer Freezing unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing unexpectedly

2. Computer Restarted Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Restarted Unexpectedly: After about an hour and a half break I returned to my computer and noticed that it restarted unexpectedly. I went to Even Viewer and noticed this error entry:Event 1001, Bug Check param1 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. Computer Restarted Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarted Unexpectedly: After about an hour and a half break I returned to my computer and noticed that it restarted unexpectedly. I went to Even Viewer and noticed this error entry:Event 1001, Bug Check param1 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Computer Restarted Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error: Hi when I turn on my HP lap top then on screen it appears that the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.window instalation cannot proceed .To install Windows click ok But when i click ok same thing comes up.Can someone help please, Thanks....
  6. The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error: Hi when I turn on my HP lap top then on screen it appears that the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.window instalation cannot proceed .To install Windows click ok But when i click ok same thing comes up.Can someone help please, Thanks....
  7. The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Computer Restarts Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Restarts Unexpectedly: submitted by /u/Trofer15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8o799/computer_restarts_unexpectedly/
  9. freeze or hangs unexpectedly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    freeze or hangs unexpectedly: when im on chrome, my laptop just freezes and sometimes even makes a buzzing sound. this happens randomly and I don't know why. i sometimes even get the blue screen one where it says "your pc ran into a problem" it doesn't say why or what happened. anyone know the cause and...
  10. “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”: So I’m currently stuck in a looping “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.” I’ve tried hitting Shift + F10, but nothing happens. I’m on a Surface laptop right now. Any help would be appreciated. Also cant enter in safe mode...