Windows 10: Computer freezing up problem

Discus and support Computer freezing up problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer appears to be freezing up from both the wireless keyboard and mouse. The distance from keyboard and mouse to the receiver is about 0.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Glyn-Williams, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Computer freezing up problem

My computer appears to be freezing up from both the wireless keyboard and mouse. The distance from keyboard and mouse to the receiver is about 0.5 metres and is in full view. The same happens on a wired keyboard. The problem appears very indiscriminately and is frustrating. Anyone any suggestions. I am using Windows 10 and Office 365. and I believe I have updated all?

Many thanks in anticipation

Glyn

:)

Glyn-Williams, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 9, 2020
  3. reboot/freeze problem

my computer runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then reboots/freezes(sometime it reboots, sometimes it freezes)
    i have an evga 680i A1 board, 4x1gig xms2 dhx, q6600, 2x8800ultra's, 2x150gb raptors, pci-e wireless n card.

i have tried running the computer at stock speeds and voltages and have the same problem, so it's not an overclock issue.

it seems to be a software problem. but where do i start? the computer run @3.6ghz can run all night(9hours) orthos stable, but when im using it, it locks up every 20-30 minutes.

any suggestions?

Fitseries3, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Computer freezing up problem

Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezing up problem

1. Computer freezing up problem - Similar Threads - Computer freezing problem

2. Computer freezes up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes up: I have a 2019 Asus VivoBook 15 laptop with Windows 10.For the past few weeks the computer freezes up. I then have to use the power button to shut the computer down and then reboot it. This occurs on all websites. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can stop this from...
  3. Computer complete freeze up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer complete freeze up: For the past 2 weeks or so I’ve had this problem happen about once or twice a week (happened around 3-4 times so far) where my whole computer goes unresponsive. I am not sure if this is caused by the latest windows update(KB4571756 I believe) or if its my computer, I am...
  4. computer freezing and locking up

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer freezing and locking up: Hi My pc randomly locks up screen, mouse and all I had to reboot it 4 times this morning, I ran the troubleshooter on it diagnostic says all is ok with power, couldn't find hardware or software diagnostic tool to run trouble shooter on,, did a windows 10 update , all drivers...
  5. Computer freezing up

Computer freezing up: Hello, Ive been having issues lately with my computer freezing up and crashing for no reaason. Im not even doing anything intensive on it, just simply watching youtube. I have VirtualBox, and ive checked the event viewer logs and it seems that right before it crashes, it...
  6. Computer freezes up but doesn't completely freeze up

Computer freezes up but doesn't completely freeze up: Hello, I have a problem with my computer where the computer sometimes seems to "freeze up". By freezing up, I mean that the computer starts to freeze and then for a second or two I can move my mouse again and the computer is responsive. It repeats this process maybe three or...
  7. Computer Freezing up

Computer Freezing up: Hi, My computer keeps freezing up and then a blue screen shows up saying that there is a problem and that the system is trying to fix it and will shut itself down. But it never shuts down and I have to press the power button to unfreeze the system. It just happened again and...
  8. computer freezing up

computer freezing up: I just removed Macfee from my computer which is about a year and half. I just used Windows Defender and thought it would fix my problem of the computer freezing up. What more can I do?...
  9. computer freezes up

computer freezes up: My computer will freeze up when watching videos. Doesn't matter if it is on YouTube or any other website. I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-up/b3e839e9-b8ee-4bba-b42b-9018447a776c
  10. Computer freezing up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing up.: I am using a HP Pavalon with 16 MB of RAM which is running Windows 10 with the latest update. Normally the computer runs fine. However, when running Photoshop CC, after about 1/2 hour or so, the program stops working. I found that if I open the "Task Manager" and click on...