Windows 10: Computer freezing up

Discus and support Computer freezing up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Ive been having issues lately with my computer freezing up and crashing for no reaason. Im not even doing anything intensive on it, just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheDonn1732, May 6, 2020.

1. Computer freezing up

Hello,

Ive been having issues lately with my computer freezing up and crashing for no reaason. Im not even doing anything intensive on it, just simply watching youtube. I have VirtualBox, and ive checked the event viewer logs and it seems that right before it crashes, it gives me an error saying :

Event 12, VBoxNetLwf - The driver detected an internal driver error on \Device\VBoxNetLwf

I've updated my GPU drivers, and ive updated virtual box to its latest version, but to no avail :/ Ive also retrieved the .DMP file from \windows\minidump and used the WinDbg bug check to read them, but i have little experience using it and am afraid i cannot accurately determine the problem, but from what it read it said something about my memory? I have hit a cross road here as i have no more ideas on what i should do, and this is incredibly irritating as its crashed 5 times today already. I have started to notice this issue over the last few weeks but it was a here and there thing. Before that however, my computer was always running fine so im not sure what to do. Any advice helps.

:)

TheDonn1732, May 6, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 6, 2020
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 6, 2020
  4. Computer freezing up

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer freezing up

1. Computer freezing up - Similar Threads - Computer freezing

2. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  3. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  4. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  5. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  6. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...: Hello,So this started occurring recently and I'm just curious as to what's causing it. Sometimes [maybe once every few days or so] my computer will randomly freeze after I open an application or something for about 5-10 seconds, the taskbar will disappear, Discord will close...
  7. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...: Hello,So this started occurring recently and I'm just curious as to what's causing it. Sometimes [maybe once every few days or so] my computer will randomly freeze after I open an application or something for about 5-10 seconds, the taskbar will disappear, Discord will close...
  8. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeAsus ZenbookLogitech Bluetooth keyboard K380A4 tech Bluetooth mouse Sometimes my bluetooth keyboard K380 stops working completely. After the Bluetooth is disconnected, I try pressing the Bluetooth connection buttons on my keyboard to reestablish the...
  10. Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...

Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeAsus ZenbookLogitech Bluetooth keyboard K380A4 tech Bluetooth mouse Sometimes my bluetooth keyboard K380 stops working completely. After the Bluetooth is disconnected, I try pressing the Bluetooth connection buttons on my keyboard to reestablish the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error device vboxnetlwf