Windows 10: Computer freezing when installing windows 10

Discus and support Computer freezing when installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer suddenly had issues booting into windows. After trying to reset my PC from the automatic repair thing that pops up it suddenly froze. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rx3bager, May 18, 2022.

1. rx3bager Win User

Computer freezing when installing windows 10

My computer suddenly had issues booting into windows. After trying to reset my PC from the automatic repair thing that pops up it suddenly froze. I tried a fresh install of windows, and it freezes while it's "Getting files ready for installation". This is a prebuilt computer bought from dell only 2 months ago. I have run out of ideas to make this computer work.

:)

rx3bager, May 18, 2022
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, May 18, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 18, 2022
  4. Computer freezing when installing windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Computer freezing when installing windows 10

1. Computer freezing when installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer freezing installing

2. Computer freezing when installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing when installing windows 10: My computer suddenly had issues booting into windows. After trying to reset my PC from the automatic repair thing that pops up it suddenly froze. I tried a fresh install of windows, and it freezes while it's "Getting files ready for installation". This is a prebuilt computer...
  3. Computer freezing when installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer freezing when installing windows 10: My computer suddenly had issues booting into windows. After trying to reset my PC from the automatic repair thing that pops up it suddenly froze. I tried a fresh install of windows, and it freezes while it's "Getting files ready for installation". This is a prebuilt computer...
  4. Computer freezes when printing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Computer freezes when printing in Windows 10: While printing works fine most of the time, it may so happen that the computer stops responding as soon as you try to print a document or an image. This post will guide you on how you can fix the problem using some simple tips. Computer freezes when printing in Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes: Does anyone else have this problem where if they don't move the mouse or interact with the computer for more than 10 minutes it freezes? I have an acer aspire e15 for about 2 years. Thanks! submitted by /u/_ahrideathsounduwu [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes: Does anyone else have this problem where if they don't move the mouse or interact with the computer for more than 10 minutes it freezes? I have an acer aspire e15 for about 2 years. Thanks! submitted by /u/_ahrideathsounduwu [link] [comments]...
  7. PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10: I put Windows Media Creation tool on my USB and made my PC boot up using that. It froze on the Windows loading animation on my BIOS splash screen. I'm trying to re-install Windows after I discovered that my SSD may of stopped working, so I took it out and my hard drive (which...
  8. Computer freezes when Windows is booting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezes when Windows is booting: My computer freezes a few minutes after I start booting Windows. It freezes completely, I cannot move a mouse and have to do hard shut down. My computer runs two OS, apart from Windows I have Kubuntu installed which works without any problems. This issue appeared 6 months ago...
  9. Computer freezing when updating windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer freezing when updating windows: Today i just got new windows update and i think its done updating because when i tried to turn off my computer its said update and shut down, i turn it off because i have to go work, when i came back home i turn it on again and it boot normally and as usual there is rotating...
  10. Computer freezing when updating windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing when updating windows: Today i just got new windows update and i think its done updating because when i tried to turn off my computer its said update and shut down, i turn it off because i have to go work, when i came back home i turn it on again and it boot normally and as usual there is rotating...