Windows 10: Computer Freezing while using Photoshop

Discus and support Computer Freezing while using Photoshop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Something weird is happening with my PC while on photoshop everytime i use this particular tool, the magnetic lasso tool, the whole PC just freezes -No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fiona Sherleen, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Computer Freezing while using Photoshop

Something weird is happening with my PC while on photoshop
    everytime i use this particular tool, the magnetic lasso tool, the whole PC just freezes
    -No HDD Acitivty LED Off
    -No Dump File Produced i have to force shutdown to get out of freezing
    -Task manager shows no bad processes causing it when the freezeing happens
    Edit: Event viewer shows no error and or critical event.

:)

Fiona Sherleen, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Tony K Win User

Computer freeze up when running Photoshop CC

You may want to try fixes here: Troubleshoot system errors, freezes in Photoshop Elements

Tony K, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Computer freeze up when running Photoshop CC

does just Photoshop stop working, or the whole computer/laptop freeze up?

DeathtoGnomes, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Computer Freezing while using Photoshop

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer Freezing while using Photoshop

1. Computer Freezing while using Photoshop - Similar Threads - Computer Freezing while

2. Computer freezes while using two RAM at a time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes while using two RAM at a time.: Computer freezes in Windows loading screen. PC has to be turned off directly by turning off the main line. Removing either of the 2 RAM made everything work fine again. The problem starts only when using dual channel RAM. RAM has been tested with Memtest, windows memory test,...
  3. Computer freezes while using two RAM at a time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes while using two RAM at a time.: Computer freezes in Windows loading screen. PC has to be turned off directly by turning off the main line. Removing either of the 2 RAM made everything work fine again. The problem starts only when using dual channel RAM. RAM has been tested with Memtest, windows memory test,...
  4. Computer freezes while using two RAM at a time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer Freezes While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes While Gaming: I've been having issues with my computer freezing while gaming. I have to hold the power button to force it off because it becomes completely unresponsive, with the monitor showing a frozen image of the game I was playing. It used to only happen once every few months;...
  6. Computer freezing and rebooting while using Twitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing and rebooting while using Twitter: Whenever I use Twitter for some reason my computer randomly freezes then reboots itself after using its video playback feature. Anyone else have this issue?...
  7. Computer freezing and rebooting while using Twitter

Computer freezing and rebooting while using Twitter: Whenever I use Twitter for some reason my computer randomly freezes then reboots itself after using its video playback feature. Anyone else have this issue?...
  8. Computer freezing and rebooting while using Twitter

9. Computer freeze up when running Photoshop CC

Computer freeze up when running Photoshop CC: I originally posted this same problem a few days ago, and thought the problem was resolved, but it is back again. I am using a HP Pavalon with 16 GB (edit) of RAM which is running Windows 10 with the latest update. Normally the computer runs fine. However, when running...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015: Hi All, I have been having an issue where I am received an intermittent blue screen of death with the message DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The issue seems to be occurring when I'm using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I have updated my BIOS and graphics card to the most recent...