Windows 10: Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't...

Discus and support Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, when I boot my computer to play it lagged out and made a disconnecting sound. After, it freezes and I can't do such thing with it. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnBawiga, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't...

Yesterday, when I boot my computer to play it lagged out and made a disconnecting sound. After, it freezes and I can't do such thing with it. I tried unplugging and plugging all the pc accessories especially the monitor. When everything was plugged out, the disconnecting sound continues. Please help me

:)

JohnBawiga, Jul 10, 2021

2. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided
    me with a fix and it seemed to have worked for about a day. But just now my computer decided to freeze on me again while I walked away for a minute. This has been happening since January and it's really frustrating when I have to force reboot my computer 8
    times a day. There was a solution about disabling the HPET. I followed this and it seemed to have worked on the majority of the stutters. There are still little stutters that occur and like I said it froze just now. There was something about using CMD to change
    the clock that the computer uses for timer. I tried that but CMD won't accept the command bcedit. If someone could please help me with this issue it will be much appreciated.

Here's the link to the previous post I made.

Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

Megatonkick91, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Computer stuttering then freezing

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing these issues.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Further if you notice a similar trend in performance issues over different computers then you may also leave a feedback using the Feedback app.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Matt Win User

Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't...

computer freezes and sound stutters

When I am playing any game on my PC, eventually it will freeze and the sound will stutter. Some small fraction of the time I can recover by mashing a bunch of keys like escape or tab. Usually, though, I have to do a hard reset. This has only been happening the last couple months since I installed FFXIV. Prior to that it was working fine with all the games I wanted to play (SWTOR, BF4, and others). Nothing gets logged in event viewer about the issue, the MSI control center doesn't do any logging, and SpeedFan basically just doesn't work on my machine. I looked at CPU-Z but it didn't seem like it would help me very much. Windows Memtest utility didn't find anything wrong with my memory. Other recent changes: Windows 10 install.

Prime95 Blend test: after about 20 minutes CPU temp is 66-67C, which seems high.

FurMark: 20 Minutes burn-in test (8x antialiasing, 1080p, fullscreen) got up to 73C max, stayed around 70-72C, usually 98% TDP, 10FPS. Did not do extreme burn-in

Occasionally it also sounds like a fan in my computer starts and stops without any particular reason. There will be a clicking sound, then some whirring as it powers down. Looking into the box, I can't really see any fans slowing down or stopping - looks like CPU, GPU and case fans all remain at constant speeds. It's harder to see the fan in the PSU but the sound seems like it's coming from there.

Thema:

Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't...

1. Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't... - Similar Threads - Computer freezing disconnecting

2. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  3. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  4. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes: Hey, for a while I have had problems with my computer and nothing seems to fix it, whenever I turn on my computer for the day and use it for a few minutes almost every time it just freezes and crashes, I changed my os from an HDD to SSD a while ago and that fixed it for a bit...
  6. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes: Hey, for a while I have had problems with my computer and nothing seems to fix it, whenever I turn on my computer for the day and use it for a few minutes almost every time it just freezes and crashes, I changed my os from an HDD to SSD a while ago and that fixed it for a bit...
  7. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

8. Computer freezeing/stuttering

Computer freezeing/stuttering: So the last couple days ive been having issues with my pc. when playing games or just browsing reddit after a while i would go from 144 fps in a game to hard stuck 1fps. Even after alt f4ing the game my computer would get micro freezes and id be basically unable to do...
  9. Computer makes annoying sound and freezes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer makes annoying sound and freezes: Hello, I need help with my computer sometimes it does a weird sound like drrrrrrrrrr... and freezes and like 3 weeks ago my monitors turned off when I heard the weird sound. Is this a virus or something wrong with the tech inside the computer? also it starts lag sometimes...
  10. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...