Windows 10: computer froze with loud buzzing noise

Discus and support computer froze with loud buzzing noise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56 Event ID: 35 Task Category: (2)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gedCrutchley, Nov 17, 2018.

1. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power
    Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56
    Event ID: 35
    Task Category: (2)
    Level: Error
    Keywords:
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-25FBGLI
    Description:
    Performance power management features on processor 3 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power" Guid="{0F67E49F-FE51-4E9F-B490-6F2948CC6027}" />
    <EventID>35</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>2</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-11-17T18:04:56.593903500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>18168</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="408" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-25FBGLI</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="Group">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Number">3</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

gedCrutchley, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

computer froze with loud buzzing noise [​IMG]

Heize, Nov 17, 2018
  3. telled Win User
    Loud static or buzzing noise

Ever since I bought my Lumia 920 I have had problems with a very loud static / buzzing noise that comes and goes when I am playing music or other mp3 files. How do I fix this? It is driving me crazy.

telled, Nov 17, 2018
  4. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

Loud buzzing noise

I have a 2-yr-old Lenovo Yoga 2 11 and it started making a loud mechanical (not from speaker) noise. The video showing locked up and none of the keyboard buttons would work to shut it down. The power button would not shut it down. I had to let it discharge the battery for a couple hours while making this noise and tried the power button again. This time it turned it off and I was able to boot and operate normally. Have you heard of this problem and do you know the cause or a way to keep it from returning?

Jose Jimenez, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

computer froze with loud buzzing noise

1. computer froze with loud buzzing noise - Similar Threads - computer froze loud

2. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  3. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  4. Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise: I have episodes of bluescreening/crashing randomly, usually while running fullscreen programs. Sometimes my monitor just turns off and the computer reboots automatically, at other times an ungodly noise plays as the screen freezes and I lose complete control of the computer...
  5. Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise: I have episodes of bluescreening/crashing randomly, usually while running fullscreen programs. Sometimes my monitor just turns off and the computer reboots automatically, at other times an ungodly noise plays as the screen freezes and I lose complete control of the computer...
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad 330 froze and making weird buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo IdeaPad 330 froze and making weird buzzing noise: So, i was play a game called metro 2033 on my laptop as it just froze and made a weird buzzing sound. my spec are: 8gb ram i5-8250u geforce 150mx is my laptop broken or i can fix it. have a great day/night thanks...
  7. Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 I recently purchased it a few months ago. I have windows 10. Lately I have discovered there is a very loud buzzing noise, sounds like an electrical current or laser that is ringing when I am in a video call. I cannot hear this noise during the...
  8. win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise: This happens - 1 in photoshop 2 premiere 3 surfing internet 4 excel My event logs are effing crazy with errors and warnings - I run Bitdefender all updates to windows 10 have been done... oh I updated this systems 2 hours before crash - hadn't happened in 3 weeks I...
  9. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...