Windows 10: Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB

Discus and support Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just keeps saying error has happened . Can't get to McAfee to run * Moved from IE10/other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaAtteberry-McCostlin, May 12, 2019.

1. Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB

Just keeps saying error has happened . Can't get to McAfee to run

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

LindaAtteberry-McCostlin, May 12, 2019

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 12, 2019
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 12, 2019
  4. Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB

Frozen at "Preparing Startup Repair" Windows 10

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

As you are unable to enter the BIOS to change the boot order, I suggest you to completely shut down the computer and restart. As soon as the computer restarts press/hold the F2 key and check if the system enters BIOS. If the system enters the BIOS, then
    change the boot order and make CD/DVD/USB as priority and boot from the installation media after making the changes in BIOS. Once the computer boots from the installation media, follow the steps provided below:

Perform Startup repair.

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB

1. Computer frozen.. cant do anything Can't download repair USB - Similar Threads - Computer frozen cant

2. cant download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download anything.: Cant download anything. Keeps saying "to help protect your pc we recommend using a microsoft verified app" or "the app you are installing is not a supported app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-anything/c24b7e2f-154e-48e1-b306-618e30c5696a
  3. cant download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download anything.: Cant download anything. Keeps saying "to help protect your pc we recommend using a microsoft verified app" or "the app you are installing is not a supported app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-anything/c24b7e2f-154e-48e1-b306-618e30c5696a
  4. cant download anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. what do i do i cant download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what do i do i cant download anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Murky0-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yd6lqa/what_do_i_do_i_cant_download_anything/
  6. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  7. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  8. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Cant download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download anything: I cant **** download a game this **** store delets the god dam fils when i puse the **** download and i cant download 24/7 i can only download 5 hours a day at night im not **** super rich to have like 5 different internet connection with that all have 1 terbite a day . I...
  10. Cant Do Anything On Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Do Anything On Computer: So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't...