Windows 10: Computer full reset

Discus and support Computer full reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have reset my computer today, but now there is nothing on the screen. Do I need to leave the computer off for a while? Or is there something else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngelaCrofts, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Computer full reset

Hi

I have reset my computer today, but now there is nothing on the screen. Do I need to leave the computer off for a while? Or is there something else I need to do?

:)

AngelaCrofts, Jan 26, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 26, 2020
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jan 26, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Computer full reset

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Computer full reset

1. Computer full reset - Similar Threads - Computer full reset

2. A full Windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A full Windows reset: I am having quite a few issues with my Windows. I'm past wanting to solve those issues individually as they have caused me a lot of frustrations. I decided to reinstall my Windows 10 and had it remove all personal files. I set up my computer and alas the problems are...
  3. How to fix my computer that needs a full reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my computer that needs a full reset.: Ever since I downloaded overwatch 2 I have had issues with my PC. It was using memory/ cpu instead of GPU. I uninstalled it and everything but I still had issues.I said alright well might as well full wipe my PC, it's about time it's got so much junk littered throughout it's...
  4. How to fix my computer that needs a full reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my computer that needs a full reset.: Ever since I downloaded overwatch 2 I have had issues with my PC. It was using memory/ cpu instead of GPU. I uninstalled it and everything but I still had issues.I said alright well might as well full wipe my PC, it's about time it's got so much junk littered throughout it's...
  5. Reset PC not full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset PC not full: Trying to reset my PC to donate it to my cousin however it will only give me 100 percent of status and after restart nothing is reset. I can see all the apps installed and files in my computer as if nothing happens. The reset takes time to finish and I cant afford to do it...
  6. Windows Full Reset: The Computer Restarted Unexpectedly...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Full Reset: The Computer Restarted Unexpectedly...: So, this is a topic that has been covered elsewhere, but my issue has a further complication.My computer was really slow, so I wanted to do a full reset and wipe everything after doing a backup of my data first.After quite a few hours, the computer had done its wiping and...
  7. Computer won’t restart after a full reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t restart after a full reset.: Dud to dlow performance on my desktop all in one, I did a full reset. Now my computer won’t restart properly. it goes from the HP symbol to a blue screen saying: “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart it for you.” It then goes to the HP symbol...
  8. Full computer reset.

Full computer reset.: I did a reset on my computer and I chose the option to delete all files. When this was finished I was surprised to find folders and even some files left over. I am not sure why this is. I am wondering what I have to do to be able to do a full factory reset of my computer...
  9. Full reset not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full reset not working: Im trying to reset windows 10 but about 50% in to the reset it quits and takes me to a troubleshooting screen that doesnt do anything. Tried installing the most recent updates and still nothing. Any and all help is appreciated. submitted by /u/StatiicLynx [link]...
  10. Full reset failing

Full reset failing: I'm trying to reset my laptop but every time I try it gets to about 35% and then decides it can't reset. I've tried a whole variety of online solutions to get the reset to work but nothing has helped. Any help would be greatly appreciated....