Windows 10: Computer getting in loop

Discus and support Computer getting in loop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My friend is using Dell vostro pc, he was format pc using bootable usb of windows 10 64bit , while formatting all were good but after the setup was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShubhamTambade, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Computer getting in loop

My friend is using Dell vostro pc, he was format pc using bootable usb of windows 10 64bit , while formatting all were good but after the setup was installed nd pc get restart., then it is again starting form beginning ie install,instead of going to "Getting Started"

Its starting the process again to format or load

Tried 4-5 times but still facing issue please help

Thank you

:)

ShubhamTambade, Aug 6, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Computer getting in loop

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer getting in loop

1. Computer getting in loop - Similar Threads - Computer getting loop

2. How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop: My computer is a Razer Blade Stealth13. It is almost 2 years old and seemed to be functioning fine with Windows 10. A few days ago i turned my compter on and it showed the two screens below followed by a black screen saying "updates are underway please keep computer on"...
  3. How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop: My computer is a Razer Blade Stealth13. It is almost 2 years old and seemed to be functioning fine with Windows 10. A few days ago i turned my compter on and it showed the two screens below followed by a black screen saying "updates are underway please keep computer on"...
  4. Computer in a BSOD loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer in a BSOD loop.: I need help asap. My computer was rebooting every 30 minutes randomly. Gave a blue screen error about something pointer related. I did a recovery based on articles in this community. Now, the computer keeps restarting and immediately comes to the blue screen with Critical...
  5. Computer in a BSOD loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer in a BSOD loop.: I need help asap. My computer was rebooting every 30 minutes randomly. Gave a blue screen error about something pointer related. I did a recovery based on articles in this community. Now, the computer keeps restarting and immediately comes to the blue screen with Critical...
  6. Computer in a BSOD loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer loop

Computer loop: Hello my computer has been stuck in a loop saying “ Your pc ran into a problem and needs to reset we will restart for you.” for awhile now and I have no idea what to do. at the bottom of the screem there is a QR code that it looks like i can scan and it also says NTFS FILE...
  8. Automatic Repair Loop - Can't Even Get Into the Computer

Automatic Repair Loop - Can't Even Get Into the Computer: I am typing this from my iPad. This problem has persisted since around April 14. On that day, I turned on my computer as always. When I did, the pc entered an automatic repair loop, constantly taking me to the “Couldn’t repair your pc” screen with the usual options of "Exit...
  9. computer stuck in loop

computer stuck in loop: My computer is constantly running a Repair Disk error program that says it could take up to 1 hour but has been running for 15 hours I have tried to reboot but with no success it just keeps reappearing How can I close it down Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  10. Computer loops on bluescreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer loops on bluescreen: When I fire up my laptop it hits a blue screen, restarts, and when it tries to start Automtic Repair, it hits another bluescreen, and then it loops that without end. 81498