Windows 10: Computer giving the blue screen of death during cpu intense moments.

Discus and support Computer giving the blue screen of death during cpu intense moments. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been blue screening often and I am unable to determine the reason. was hoping for some professional feedback [ATTACH] my specs: CPU: Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanB2, Jul 27, 2018.

1. JordanB2 Win User

Computer giving the blue screen of death during cpu intense moments.

I have been blue screening often and I am unable to determine the reason. was hoping for some professional feedback

Computer giving the blue screen of death during cpu intense moments. 7252125e5e49a8f904684ad1779fde05.png

my specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K

RAM: 2 x 4gb ripjaw gskilll & 2x 4gb ares gskill (ddr3)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080
    HDD: WD Blue 1TB
    SSD: Intel 530 Series 240GB (running windows)
    MOTHERBOARD: Asus H97-PRO GAMER

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 2404

PSU: 650w

I have a hunch I need to upgrade my motherboard and was planning on upgrading to ddr4 RAM anyways but wanted some feedback first if possible.

:)

JordanB2, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 27, 2018
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Computer giving the blue screen of death during cpu intense moments. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 27, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer giving the blue screen of death during cpu intense moments. - Similar Threads - Computer giving blue

2. Computer screen going black and blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen going black and blue screen of death: I recently got a new PC with Windows 11 Pro:AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Cores 4.5GHzMSI Pro X670-P WIFI DDR5G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Black DDR5 6800MHz CL34NZXT C1200 1200W GoldPNY RTX™ 4070 Ti Verto Triple Fan 12GI have already submitted a ticket to the production company for my...
  3. Computer screen going black and blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen going black and blue screen of death: I recently got a new PC with Windows 11 Pro:AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Cores 4.5GHzMSI Pro X670-P WIFI DDR5G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Black DDR5 6800MHz CL34NZXT C1200 1200W GoldPNY RTX™ 4070 Ti Verto Triple Fan 12GI have already submitted a ticket to the production company for my...
  4. Blue Screen of Death during Disk Writing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death during Disk Writing: Hello.We just recently started getting a Blue Screen of Death during times when files are being written to disk. It is not just happing on one disk but many, internal and external. We reformatted the hard drive and did a fresh install of Windows 10 and the crashing is still...
  5. computer freezes and blue screens of death

computer freezes and blue screens of death: Hello, My Lenovo computer freezes and a few seconds later, crashes with a blue screen of death. I attempt to read the error code, but it restarts too quickly. This happens often. I narrowed the issues down to three possible causes: 1. GPU failed not very possible 2....
  6. Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death

Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death: Hello, My computer freezes and bsod shortly after. it restarts too quickly, so I couldn't catch the error codes. I have ran a hardware test for my computer, but everything comes back with no failures. The issue seems fixed when I reinstall windows, but after some time, it...
  7. Blue screen of death during drivers installation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death during drivers installation.: Hello, I have a big problem with drivers installation on Windows 10. During installing drivers for my graphic card Nvidia Geforce MX150, Windows comes with BSOD with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and nvlddmkm.sys failure. I've already tried everything, booting in...
  8. Blue Screen of Death during Nvidia Graphics update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death during Nvidia Graphics update: Hello. I am running the latest Windows 10 Pro edition. I am fully up to date after checking my windows update. I new Nvidia graphics card driver arrived and requested an update via GeForce experience then i come to the dreaded blue screen of death. I have linked the...
  9. Blue screen of death during boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death during boot: Automatic repair locks up on blue screen. “Your PC did not start correctly”. Gigabyte GAZ77M-D3H motherboard Intel core i5 3570K Above are 8 years old and have never had any firmware updates. I attempted to overclock i5 which produced a very small increase in...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.: hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen...