Windows 10: Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD

Discus and support Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a week ago, I happened to have a BSOD. It collected data, restarted, and everything seemed to be fine. I didn't think anything of it until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricBrasuell, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD

About a week ago, I happened to have a BSOD. It collected data, restarted, and everything seemed to be fine. I didn't think anything of it until I started to have glitches after having my computer on more than 5 or so hours I'm guessing on time but it was at least this long. If I move my mouse around, I will sometimes hear a beep which ive heard is windows saying "Hey your mouse is messing up", it freezes or glitches the computer audio, freezes the display, and even the LEDs that are plugged into my motherboard ASUS STRIX ROG B450-F. A restart seems to fix the issue until about 5 or more hours go by and it happens again. I have verified all device drivers are up to date as far as I know, and there are no updates available from Microsoft that I can see.

I have run 'sfc /scannow', 'dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth', ran an offline system file check, and all have completed successfully with no errors.

I thought it might be a driver issue, so, following other posts, I ran Driver Verifier and unchecked all the Microsoft drivers. I restarted and it BSODed on restart. It gave the normal stop code for the driver verifier but did not list a specific driver. I have included my MiniDump file and my msinfo32 export as requested in the other post in hopes that it helps someone diagnose my issue. Any help is welcomed as this is becoming very irritating and I need this fixed.

I have yet to restore windows and I would prefer to leave this as a last resort as I have a bunch of files that I would need to back up and restore.

MemDump File:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQcvPcZRKdFtUUfEy0q5G2SXM5C?e=MtuPYq

MSinfo File:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AnQcvPcZRKdFtUaji4ZzgV5vmKIt?e=wdWYYm

Thanks in advance!

:)

EricBrasuell, Apr 23, 2020

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Computer breaking icon glitch.

Hi,

Thank you for updating.

I would suggest you to perform a System Restore.

System Restore is a feature that allows users to restore their system to a previous state. It offers a way to undo all the changes in the system files, registry keys, installed programs, etc., to a previous state,
    without affecting personal files such as documents, photos or e-mails.

• Windows key + R to open Run window.

• On run command type “rstrui.exe” (without double code) and press
              OK.
    Select the restore point and follow the onscreen instruction.

Do let us know if you are able to see all the icons. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD

reverting to previous build/version

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• When the computer did froze? Is it when you tried to roll back?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    I suggest you to remove all the external devices plugged in to the computer and check if it helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please restart the computer and check whether it rolled back or not. If it loads Windows 10,
    I suggest you to download the latest ISO of Windows 10 and perform automatic repair.

Download Windows 10

Steps to perform repair:

a) Insert the installation DVD or USB
    and boot Windows 8 from it.

b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

If you really would like to rollback, I suggest you to refer the below article on How to go back to the previous operating system (Windows 7/8.1) from Windows 10.

How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 23rd, 2015

How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 22nd, 2018

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy

to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD

1. Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer Glitching Previous

2. Unable to log in on previous computer after setting up new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in on previous computer after setting up new computer: I'm setting up a new PC from my previous one. After transferring most of my folders and files over to the new PC and setting up a Pin which I never had on the previous PC, that PC is now asking me for a Pin which I never had before. I'm completely locked out now I can't get...
  3. My computers glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computers glitched?: So, i just opened up my pc and I've noticed my background turned black. I try to open the personalize settings, but i get "this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action please install an app". Also, I'm unable to open settings, search bar and...
  4. My computers glitched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computers glitched?: So, i just opened up my pc and I've noticed my background turned black. I try to open the personalize settings, but i get "this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action please install an app". Also, I'm unable to open settings, search bar and...
  5. Computer freezes and fails, connected to previous BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer freezes and fails, connected to previous BSODs: About 10 minutes ago, I experienced an unexpected freeze of my PC, attempted to pull up a Run window, and when that failed I forced shutdown. Upon logging back in, I was told my default Radeon Wattman settings had been reset to default. Before this, I had previously BSOD...
  6. Windows 10 reactivation after loss of previous computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 reactivation after loss of previous computer: Hello !I couldn't find an answer to this one on the forums, so here I am.My previous computer was destroyed accidently but I could salvage the SSD. I had installed Windows 10 using a Product Key, and linked the licence to my Microsoft account.I have now trouble activating the...
  7. Computer regularly glitching after November 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer regularly glitching after November 10 update: Hi, my computer has been having these glitches ever since I installed the KB4586781 OS Build 19042.630 of Windows 10 a little over a week ago. The glitch happens every now and then, always after I first turn on my computer and again a while later out of nowhere. During the...
  8. BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs: Hey there, fixed 2 BSODs I had before and today got another new one. (Just once after several hours of running) Dmp: 1st: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bF1LS8Gd_Wa-a-5ZPrBVoHS5i72vujSN 2nd: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ME-B3Q9Xty_X3dXlhNSXNuwEaTwgeHM0 3rd...
  9. Computer Glitching Out

Computer Glitching Out: So my girlfriends computer keeps glitching out. When she turns it on it works fine for a couple minutes then whatever program she is running begins to freeze. Her mouse then turns into the I instead of the pointer and it becomes completely unresponsive to the point where the...
  10. Continued, random BSODs after previous thread

Continued, random BSODs after previous thread: Hi there, I made a thread here a couple of weeks back when I was struggling with multiple BSODs a day. Users here were able to find a few drivers and programs that were causing these crashes and it seemingly fixed it. However, I'm still getting crashes, sometimes 2 in one...