Windows 10: Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

Discus and support Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Guys and Girls, Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never. We even created a power plan and set all the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zacharymar, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

Hello Guys and Girls,

Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never.

We even created a power plan and set all the main settings to NEVER.

This lowers efficiency in our company and would like this to be resolved.

Thanks,

Zach

:)

zacharymar, Aug 8, 2019

2. Display goes black after 1 minute. Power and display settings were changed to 30 minutes.

I'm using Windows 10. My display goes black after 1 minute. Power and display settings were changed to 30 minutes with no affect.

KarlBraungart, Aug 8, 2019
  3. DeanEvo Win User
    WIndows 10, screen goes black after a couple of minutes and have to restart computer

Hi, I have upgraded to windows 10 and shortly (couple of minutes) after the computer boots to desktop the screen goes black and I can't do anything but turn off or restart.

In safe mode it doesn't turn off.

I use the hide updates patch on my gpu drivers and have set metered connection to on however the screen still goes black as if it's installing a gpu driver that doesn't work.

Any suggestions please?

Cheers

DeanEvo, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

Computer goes sleep in 5 minutes even I set it to 30 minutes

Computer goes sleep in 5 minutes even I set it to 30 minutes

İbrahimÇınar, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

1. Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never - Similar Threads - Computer Goes Black

2. laptop screen goes black after 1 minute, no settings on windows 10 power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop screen goes black after 1 minute, no settings on windows 10 power options: I have HP Spectre Laptop running windows 10. When I'm reading books on my laptop, after 1 minute, screen gets turned off (goes black), I have to hit a keyboard button for it to come back. Tried updating all the Power Option values below and it doesn't seem to work:...
  3. Windows goes to sleep after 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows goes to sleep after 5 minutes: So recently my computer has started to go to sleep after about 5 minutes of inactivity. I've looked everywhere and have tried everything but nothing seems to work. Here's a list of what I've tried. Running troubleshooting on power settings. Running regedit and going to...
  4. Laptop Still Goes to Sleep Unexpectedly, Even With ALL Plugged-In Settings at "Never"

Laptop Still Goes to Sleep Unexpectedly, Even With ALL Plugged-In Settings at "Never": I've drilled down into every last menu and tree branch I can find in the power settings, and set my laptop to not go to sleep if I walk away for five minutes while it's plugged in to AC power. It still does. I don't want it to sleep, hibernate, or shut off, EVER, unless I...
  5. Screen Goes Black For 2-3 Minutes After Startup/Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Goes Black For 2-3 Minutes After Startup/Restart: Upon reaching the desktop after a restart or startup, my screen goes completely black for 2-3 minutes. After that, the desktop appears again and everything works as expected – although some system tray items continue to load. This is not an intermittent thing - it happens...
  6. Goes to sleep in 10 seconds after lock despite all settings otherwise

Goes to sleep in 10 seconds after lock despite all settings otherwise: Hello, When I lock my computer, it goes to sleep almost immediately despite changing all settings otherwise. I have tried the following: Change power settings to "never sleep" Set screen saver to "none" and turn off the "wait until x minutes to turn off display"...
  7. Laptop goes to sleep after a minute of no use....

Laptop goes to sleep after a minute of no use....: Not sure if this is a Windows 10 issue or a laptop issue. I have the sleep mode after no use set to 15 minutes, but lately it goes to sleep after one minute or not moving the mouse or anything. Not sure what the problem and would love to see if anyone here has a solution....
  8. Goes to sleep after 2 minutes???

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes to sleep after 2 minutes???: Although set to sleep after an hour while on power, it goes to sleep after 2 minutes. Before the Win 10 upgrade, whatever I set power conservation at was what the laptop followed. Never had any problems until now... Any thoughts? Thanks, Bruce 43893
  9. Computer goes to sleep 2 minutes after last command

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer goes to sleep 2 minutes after last command: I've gone into the power & sleep settings, even the advanced power settings and set all to one hour, yet the computer still goes to sleep after 2 minutes if left alone. Help. Thanks, Mike 78669
  10. Display switches to "settings" window after 10 minutes.

in Windows 10 Support
    Display switches to "settings" window after 10 minutes.: Asus 303la laptop with Win 10 pro preview # 14965 Installed build 14965 via upgrade from previous insider build. Screen display after 10 minutes (when not in use) or so switches to "settings" window without any input or mouse activity. Looks as if you clicked on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. After installing windows 10 on laptop laptop goes black after 1 minute.