Windows 10: Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

Discus and support Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Guys and Girls, Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never. We even created a power plan and set all the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zacharymar, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

Hello Guys and Girls,

Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never.

We even created a power plan and set all the main settings to NEVER.

This lowers efficiency in our company and would like this to be resolved.

Thanks,

Zach

:)

zacharymar, Aug 8, 2019

2. Display goes black after 1 minute. Power and display settings were changed to 30 minutes.

I'm using Windows 10. My display goes black after 1 minute. Power and display settings were changed to 30 minutes with no affect.

KarlBraungart, Aug 8, 2019
  3. DeanEvo Win User
    WIndows 10, screen goes black after a couple of minutes and have to restart computer

Hi, I have upgraded to windows 10 and shortly (couple of minutes) after the computer boots to desktop the screen goes black and I can't do anything but turn off or restart.

In safe mode it doesn't turn off.

I use the hide updates patch on my gpu drivers and have set metered connection to on however the screen still goes black as if it's installing a gpu driver that doesn't work.

Any suggestions please?

Cheers

DeanEvo, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

Computer goes sleep in 5 minutes even I set it to 30 minutes

Computer goes sleep in 5 minutes even I set it to 30 minutes

İbrahimÇınar, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never

1. Computer Goes Black After 1 Minute even after setting all Settings to Never - Similar Threads - Computer Goes Black

2. Display turns off after 1-2 minutes even though set to 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display turns off after 1-2 minutes even though set to 5 minutes: Hi everyone. I am using Windows 11 and I have set my display to turn off in 5 minutes and the computer to go to sleep in 10 minutes in all cases. However, the display loses brightness in almost a minute and not long after 15 seconds maybe it turns off completely. I have...
  3. Display turns off after 1-2 minutes even though set to 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display turns off after 1-2 minutes even though set to 5 minutes: Hi everyone. I am using Windows 11 and I have set my display to turn off in 5 minutes and the computer to go to sleep in 10 minutes in all cases. However, the display loses brightness in almost a minute and not long after 15 seconds maybe it turns off completely. I have...
  4. My computer goes on Sleep mode even after settings change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer goes on Sleep mode even after settings change.: I updated to Windows 11. After 30 seconds to a minute of idle, the computer locks and after like 10 seconds goes to sleep mode. It is extremely annoying as I work. My settings are all at NEVER turn off yet this keeps happening....
  5. My computer goes on Sleep mode even after settings change.

My computer goes on Sleep mode even after settings change.: I updated to Windows 11. After 30 seconds to a minute of idle, the computer locks and after like 10 seconds goes to sleep mode. It is extremely annoying as I work. My settings are all at NEVER turn off yet this keeps happening....
  6. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity: I use Windows 10 Home. After system update Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I find that desktop screen goes black after 1 min of inactivity, no matter what I specify in settings: 10 min, 30 min or 'never'....
  7. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity: I use Windows 10 Home. After system update Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I find that desktop screen goes black after 1 min of inactivity, no matter what I specify in settings: 10 min, 30 min or 'never'....
  8. Screen invariably goes black after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. windows goes to sleep in about 15 minutes with all settings set to long times or never sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows goes to sleep in about 15 minutes with all settings set to long times or never sleep.: windows goes to sleep in about 15 minutes with all settings set to long times or never sleep. Seems to be ignoring the settings and going to sleep after 10 to 15 minutes of no mouse movement or typing. impossible to watch a movie or listen to streaming music which we do...
  10. laptop screen goes black after 1 minute, no settings on windows 10 power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop screen goes black after 1 minute, no settings on windows 10 power options: I have HP Spectre Laptop running windows 10. When I'm reading books on my laptop, after 1 minute, screen gets turned off (goes black), I have to hit a keyboard button for it to come back. Tried updating all the Power Option values below and it doesn't seem to work:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. After installing windows 10 on laptop laptop goes black after 1 minute.