Windows 10: Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.

Discus and support Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This PC is about a week old. I notied once when I woke it up from sleep and opening chrome, it asked me if I wanted to restore my tabs from an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A_Bra, Jul 27, 2021.

1. A_Bra Win User

Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.

This PC is about a week old. I notied once when I woke it up from sleep and opening chrome, it asked me if I wanted to restore my tabs from an unexepcted shutdown. Weird. Then about a day later, I noticed this again. It's creating dump files for this every time, but I'm not sure how to analyze them. I have a 30 day warranty and I'm wondering if it's not best to return it due to faulty hardware, since this is a new PC it should be problem free, or if this is a weird driver issue I can easily fix.Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors O

:)

A_Bra, Jul 27, 2021
  2. AF_1001 Win User

Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

Hi,

I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The wireless network crashes everytime the computer goes into sleep mode. IT works fine while the computer is either
    off or not in sleep mode. Also, the computer fails to restart once it goes into sleep mode so I have to switch off by pressing the power button for 10 seconds.

I've been doing research but I can not find a solution to this problem. Could you please recommend what steps to follow to solve for this problem?

Thanks in advance

AF

AF_1001, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.

disable password after sleep mode wakeup

how do i disable password after sleep mode wakeup

ChrisMayer2, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.

1. Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed. - Similar Threads - Computer goes sleep

2. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.: The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and I have the mini dump files for all of them. Going to windows support had me run the sfc /scannow command but that did not...
  3. Windows crashes once the PC goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes once the PC goes to sleep mode: I have recently bought a new Dell laptop Inspiron 14 5406 2in1 and unfortunately everytime my PC goes to sleep windows crash. I have no idea what's the reason for that... Please see drive for DMP files....
  4. My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep

My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep: Hello Everybody, Lately I have been having this issue where my computer decides to crash when it is supposed to go to sleep. I have had different iterations where my computer wakes itself from sleep and it keep the lights and fans on, but my peripherals do not work and...
  5. Desktop crashes on wakeup from sleep VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop crashes on wakeup from sleep VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10e: Hello everyone, I have recently built a custom PC and every time I put my computer to sleep, and attempt to wake it up, it crashes. I don't see any BSOD as my monitors are off but it reboots as if starting from shutdown. Things I have tried: Uninstalling and...
  6. Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode: Hi, I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The wireless network crashes everytime the computer goes into sleep mode. IT works fine while the computer is either off or not...
  7. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  8. Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode

Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode: I recently upgraded all clients in my office to Windows 10. I have had issues with one client stopping a service when in Sleep mode. The service is for EDI integration. The problem is that once the user is back in, the service shows that it is running, however it is not....
  9. disable password after sleep mode wakeup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    disable password after sleep mode wakeup: how do i disable password after sleep mode wakeup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/disable-password-after-sleep-mode-wakeup/bc4b76aa-28a7-46c2-85ed-eff375353f00"
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...