Windows 10: Computer goes off and on

Discus and support Computer goes off and on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is 2 years old was working just fine up until 2 days ago when the blue screen came up and said that there was information being gathered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RachGree57, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Computer goes off and on

My computer is 2 years old was working just fine up until 2 days ago when the blue screen came up and said that there was information being gathered and that my computer would be restarted.I came back the next day and turned it on Again I got the blue screen that wouldn't stay on long enough for me to know what to do I have a dell computer and it has the 1 2 3 4 and used to all of those numbers would light up and it would work now only 1 and 3 light up if you can please help me to resolve this or let me know what I need to do I would appreciate it very much thank you

:)

RachGree57, Oct 21, 2020

2. Where your computer goes to die.

• New report says 41 million metric tonnes of electronic waste worth a staggering £34billion was discarded in 2014
    • Countries illegally export 'millions of tonnes' of e-waste annually to African nations like Ghana, campaigners say
    • Shocking photographs from its capital Accra show thousands of discarded appliances in huge, filthy landfill sites
    • Some contain toxic materials like lead and mercury which damage environment and people sifting through them

Computer goes off and on 0578-3049457-Polluted_Millions_of_tonnes_of_the_world_s_e_waste_ends_up_in_Af-a-43_1429747413588.jpg

Do we really care about what happens with our old stuff, or is it another case of out of sight, out of mind.

about 2 minutes of reading, a vid and pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-PCs-laptops-microwaves-fridges-phones.html

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 21, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Computer goes off and on

computer screen goes dark

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with reply. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to perform a System Restore from WinRE mode. To perform System Restore, follow the steps:

• Insert media such as (DVD or flash drive) and press F12 key and click on change default or other options which is at the bottom of the screen.

• In the next screen click on troubleshoot option, this will display you different WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment) options to resolve issues with the computer when it is in no boot state.

• Now Click on System Restore, this will open up a Wizard and restore to a point when the computer was working fine.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Computer goes off and on

1. Computer goes off and on - Similar Threads - Computer goes off

2. Bluetooth goes on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth goes on and off: My bluetooth keeps on turning off / disconnecting. When I connect it will only last for 15 to half an hour then disconnect. I tried to use my device and connect it to other PC that I have without problem at all but not on this laptop. I check if there is anything that block...
  3. Bluetooth goes on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth goes on and off: My bluetooth keeps on turning off / disconnecting. When I connect it will only last for 15 to half an hour then disconnect. I tried to use my device and connect it to other PC that I have without problem at all but not on this laptop. I check if there is anything that block...
  4. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound goes off: Every now and then there is no system sound, and the volume mixer shows that it's muted. It's easy enough to make the one-time correction, but why does it keep happening and can I prevent a recurrence?...
  5. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound goes off: Every now and then there is no system sound, and the volume mixer shows that it's muted. It's easy enough to make the one-time correction, but why does it keep happening and can I prevent a recurrence?...
  6. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?: How do I set the screen to go on and off so I don't have to press 2 buttons every time? Bildschirm geht aus und an wenn pc aus und an geht?
  8. Laptop display goes off but computer still running

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop display goes off but computer still running: Hello I hope somebody here can help me with my problem. The display on my laptop sometimes disappears but the computer is still running. It only opens when I have been away and never when I'm actually using it. I can see that the computer is still on because the power lights...
  9. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  10. Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep: Hi everyone, This is a really small problem but I just want to get down to the cause of it. I am running windows 10 with dual monitors and every time the computer goes to sleep one of the monitors turns off and requires me to push the power button on the monitor to turn it...