Windows 10: Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from blue tooth keyboard or mouse

Discus and support Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from blue tooth keyboard or mouse in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Computer will not wake up. I have to shut it down and reboot to start again. If I put it to sleep manually I have no problem and it will wake up. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Chas._590, May 3, 2019.

1. Chas._590 Win User

Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from blue tooth keyboard or mouse

Computer will not wake up. I have to shut it down and reboot to start again. If I put it to sleep manually I have no problem and it will wake up. I did a dskchk and memory diagnostic tool and that seems to be OK. I have been getting messages BSOD: "critical process died" - "kernel data inpace error" .

Hope someone has an answer. In the meanwhile I will continue to put the computer to sleep manually.

:)

Chas._590, May 3, 2019
  2. EdwardYQ Win User

Keyboard and mouse cannot wake the computer after sleep

My new computer (windows 10) cannot wake from sleep by keyboard or mouse, despite that in device management the keyboard and mouse are allowed to wake the computer. The drivers are up-to-date. Only the power button wakes the pc after sleep. In Management
    Engine Interface (power management) I have corrected the "wrong" setting that the computer is allowed to turn off this device to save power. Besides, I turned off hibernation with a restart as suggested. Does someone maybe have a solution for this problem
    ?

Edward

EdwardYQ, May 3, 2019
  3. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from  blue tooth keyboard or mouse :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from  blue tooth keyboard or mouse :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, May 3, 2019
  4. Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from blue tooth keyboard or mouse

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from blue tooth keyboard or mouse

1. Computer goes to sleep and will not wake up from blue tooth keyboard or mouse - Similar Threads - Computer goes sleep

2. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep: Hello all,I have a newer issue with my computer. I put my computer to sleep whenever I’m done using it. When I boot it back up, I’ll log in, everything will be normal for a second, then the screen will just turn black, it will flash back to my desktop, then I’ll get blue...
  3. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep: Hello all,I have a newer issue with my computer. I put my computer to sleep whenever I’m done using it. When I boot it back up, I’ll log in, everything will be normal for a second, then the screen will just turn black, it will flash back to my desktop, then I’ll get blue...
  4. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse and Keyboard not showing the ability to wake computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse and Keyboard not showing the ability to wake computer from sleep: Hello,When I go to device manager and look at the various keyboards, mice, HID devices or USB devices, the option under "Power Management" to "allow this device to wake the computer is greyed out. Also, on most of the devices listed, "power management" is not even an option....
  6. Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse don't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse don't wake up from sleep: Currently running 1809, but this happens on latest stable and even insider preview versions. I hit sleep, and the PC goes into sleep mode normally, in about 2 seconds. However, when I go to wake it up from sleep, the PC turns on and the case RGB lights up and everything,...
  7. Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.: When my computer goes to sleep, power light is blinking on the computer so perhaps it's deep sleep, moving the USB attached mouse does not wake it up. Allow mouse to wake is enabled: [img] This used to work, even with 2004 but somewhere with one of their updates it...
  8. Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.: When my computer goes to sleep, power light is blinking on the computer so perhaps it's deep sleep, moving the USB attached mouse does not wake it up. Allow mouse to wake is enabled: [img] This used to work, even with 2004 but somewhere with one of their updates it...
  9. blue tooth keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth keyboard and mouse: It seems all those updates somehow killed my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse function. named bluetooth devices don't appear in the settings in devices section. Need urgentl advise...
  10. Computer goes to sleep and refuses to wake up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep and refuses to wake up.: I use an OptiPlex 3050 at work. I restarted the computer to install the updates. It restarted and then went to sleep. The power button flashes orange three times and white six times. I have to hold the power button for it to go off. When I hit the power button again it shows...