Windows 10: computer going into sleep mode,

Discus and support computer going into sleep mode, in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have to reboot to fix. Lexapro PC goes black in the middle of working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jo-AnneStone, Nov 17, 2019.

1. computer going into sleep mode,

I have to reboot to fix. Lexapro PC goes black in the middle of working

:)

Jo-AnneStone, Nov 17, 2019

2. Computer stopped going into sleep mode

Hello, Kiran.

My computer is up to date and I didn't change any settings prior or after the update

I tried step one, but I haven't wait the time required for the computer to go into sleep mode. I did change the 30 minute wait to 10 minutes. So, I'll wait and see what happens

Yan Carlos Cruz, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    iTunes stops playing when the computer go to sleep

Hi Ross,

Sleep mode is designed to stop all actions on a computer as it puts the device to a low-power state. Since you want to continue using a program even while your computer is locked, we suggest turning off Sleep mode by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Choose Power & Sleep from the left pane.
    • Under Sleep, choose Never.

computer going into sleep mode, a56ef514-cf53-4631-8917-a239182dc84a.png

Let us know if you have any other concerns about your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

computer going into sleep mode,

Issue with the application and computer going to sleep mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Was there any major changes made prior to this issue?
    • Does the computer go to sleep when trying to access any other applications?

For the issues with Windows maximizing automatically, try these steps and let us know if it helps:
    1. Open Ease of Access.
    2. Click on make the mouse easier to use.
    3. Under “Make it easier to manager Windows”, uncheck the first option “Activate the window by hovering over it with the mouse”.
    4. Click on Apply and OK.

For issue related to computer going to sleep, try this step and let us know if it helps:

- Run the Power troubleshooter.

Open Settings and navigate to Update and Security>> Troubleshoot and run the Power Troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

computer going into sleep mode,

1. computer going into sleep mode, - Similar Threads - computer going sleep

2. Computer wont go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wont go to sleep mode: My PC wont go into sleep mode, even if i actively press the go to sleep button. Using powercfg /requests commands i get the following message:[DRIVER] Realtek High Definition Audio INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0274&SUBSYS_103C8928&REV_1000\5&305977d9&0&0001 An audio stream...
  3. Computer wont go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wont go to sleep mode: My PC wont go into sleep mode, even if i actively press the go to sleep button. Using powercfg /requests commands i get the following message:[DRIVER] Realtek High Definition Audio INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0274&SUBSYS_103C8928&REV_1000\5&305977d9&0&0001 An audio stream...
  4. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  5. Computer will not go into sleep mode

Computer will not go into sleep mode: Please Help!!! My HP All In One 24-f0xx will not go into sleep mode by itself. The hard drive keeps running. If you select power then sleep that function works. I have updated all the drivers and changed the sleep mode option No Help. I have also ran SFC no issues found. In...
  6. Computer will not go into sleep mode

Computer will not go into sleep mode: Computer will not go into sleep mode. I have tried everything and adjusted everything and it will not sleep. The monitor does go into sleep mode, but the computer will not. I have adjusted all the settings in power and sleep section and nothing works. This just started a few...
  7. Computer is randomly going into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer is randomly going into sleep mode.: Event logs show it as user S-1-5-19, a non-named user account. Below is the event. This happens often. <EventID>1</EventID> <Version>3</Version> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated...
  8. Going into Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Going into Sleep mode: Hi all, I recently migrated from a HDD to a SSD in my computer, did install the latest version of Windows 10 than what it was before, and i'm noticing something different with the way it goes to sleep. Originally when i put it to sleep, the computer would go down and the...
  9. Going into Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going into Sleep mode: Hi all, I recently migrated from a HDD to a SSD in my computer, did install the latest version of Windows 10 than what it was before, and i'm noticing something different with the way it goes to sleep. Originally when i put it to sleep, the computer would go down and the...
  10. Issue with the application and computer going to sleep mode

Issue with the application and computer going to sleep mode: It all the sudden maximizes itself. Often. Even when I'm actively using another app. And at the same time, the computer has started to sleep. Even when I'm actively using it. Which is the real problem. It does not seem to sleep as often if I leave the mail app open....