Windows 10: Computer hacked

Discus and support Computer hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got scam know the computer has been hack I m wondering how much this will cost and I don't care about saveing the files... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yunghaloski, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Computer hacked

I got scam know the computer has been hack I m wondering how much this will cost and I don't care about saveing the files

:)

yunghaloski, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Apr 30, 2019
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Computer hacked

Computer was hacked.

Hi Windy,

There are a few steps that we can apply to remove that malicious software from your computer. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, we'd like to know the following:

• Do you have other admin user profiles on your computer?
    • Were you able to access desktop screen?
    • Is your computer still connected to a public network?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Computer hacked

1. Computer hacked - Similar Threads - Computer hacked

2. Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked: My computers have been breached/hacked/hijacked. I have been told this can never be corrected. I have reported this to local law enforcement who said they can only document that I reported it. I also reported to the State Bureau of Investigation who told me there is...
  3. Is someone trying to hack my computer?

Is someone trying to hack my computer?: [ATTACH] I've gotten this pop-up the first time a few days ago, now I've got it again. This seemed very suspicious, so I just pressed cancel. Anyway, I don't remember clicking on or downloading anything harmful on my computer, I never do that....
  4. Any experience of microsoft help re hacked computer

Any experience of microsoft help re hacked computer: my friend who is also a microsoft customer has her pc hacked. will you be able to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-experience-of-microsoft-help-re-hacked/a69a0da4-0886-4892-a67a-1d7c95208bae"
  5. Hacked computer

Hacked computer: Hi, My computer has been hacked and the hacker has installed these files on the computer. C-Program-Rempl Logs CTAC.json disktoast osrrb reminthndlers.dll rempl sedlauncher sedplugins.dll sedsvc ServiceStackHardening strgsnsaddons.dll toastlogo In the folder "logs", the...
  6. Hacked computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hacked computer: Hi, My computer has been hacked and the hacker has installed these files on the computer. C-Program-Rempl Logs CTAC.json disktoast osrrb reminthndlers.dll rempl sedlauncher sedplugins.dll sedsvc ServiceStackHardening strgsnsaddons.dll toastlogo In the folder "logs", the...
  7. My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top

My computer has been hacked. There is a black screen with “Administrator: cod.exe” at the top: See subject liine. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-hacked-there-is-a-black/8f557e3b-7385-4152-a179-2de95ffcc161
  8. URGENT Computer hacked and I'm locked out. What to do? ERROR # 268d3x8938(3)

URGENT Computer hacked and I'm locked out. What to do? ERROR # 268d3x8938(3): Computer hacked and I'm locked out. What to do? ERROR # 268d3x8938(3) I'm writing from another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/urgent-computer-hacked-and-im-locked-out-what-to/ee6a8380-61f8-45e5-9d18-54540161df3b
  9. my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me

my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me: Hi a couple of weeks ago I Friended who I thought was a military guy wanting to get close to me on Facebook.He started telling me that he needed Amazon refill cards.So now my Facebook account is inJapanees, my cursor is bigger,anyway its in deep it listens it syncs itself to...
  10. Computer Hack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Hack?: Since the announcement was hacked, the size of the computer setting has been moving from 100% to other larger settings, and at times the screen runs up and down without my assistance. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pcm hacked