Windows 10: Computer hacked

Discus and support Computer hacked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Dear Reza As soon as I turn on my commuters the Chinese invade my commuter tryin to break in tomy stock trading accounts and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GabrielForrest, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Computer hacked

Split from this thread. Dear Reza As soon as I turn on my commuters the Chinese invade my commuter tryin to break in tomy stock trading accounts and I must turn off my computer.The Chinese symbols are not delayable I don't know what to do. This happens with all 5 commuters which I use for trading stocks' etc.Gabriel

:)

GabrielForrest, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Aug 10, 2022
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Computer hacked

Computer was hacked.

Hi Windy,

There are a few steps that we can apply to remove that malicious software from your computer. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, we'd like to know the following:

• Do you have other admin user profiles on your computer?
    • Were you able to access desktop screen?
    • Is your computer still connected to a public network?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Computer hacked

1. Computer hacked - Similar Threads - Computer hacked

2. Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january: I’ve noticed 20 plus times someone from china, UK, and other places around the world and trying to stop this scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-trying-to-hack-my-computer-since-the/29b3fec6-cfc8-40d3-987c-74f84f4eb1f5
  3. Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january: I’ve noticed 20 plus times someone from china, UK, and other places around the world and trying to stop this scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-trying-to-hack-my-computer-since-the/29b3fec6-cfc8-40d3-987c-74f84f4eb1f5
  4. Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The computer has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  6. The computer has been hacked

The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  7. If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?: Hi,Yesterday my account was hacked and they changed the primary email to something else, so I have no chance of logging in. Right now, my computer keeps telling me that I must verify my account with my Microsoft. I was just wondering if anybody who has compromised my...
  8. If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?

If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?: Hi,Yesterday my account was hacked and they changed the primary email to something else, so I have no chance of logging in. Right now, my computer keeps telling me that I must verify my account with my Microsoft. I was just wondering if anybody who has compromised my...
  9. My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?

My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?: I looked at my network and there are 7 of my ssid and multiple devices when i ping have the same ip address and devices end in ian?my computer has a hard disk thats not mine and my ssd does not show in bios my pc has been wiped through my bios not by me i stay at a hostel and...
  10. My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?: I looked at my network and there are 7 of my ssid and multiple devices when i ping have the same ip address and devices end in ian?my computer has a hard disk thats not mine and my ssd does not show in bios my pc has been wiped through my bios not by me i stay at a hostel and...