Windows 10: Computer hacked **!!***!!***!!

Discus and support Computer hacked **!!***!!***!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My HP Desktop computer with Windows 10 Digital Signature has been hacked. There is also a domain network associated with my changed network... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DorettaDozier, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Computer hacked **!!***!!***!!

My HP Desktop computer with Windows 10 Digital Signature has been hacked. There is also a domain network associated with my changed network administrative permissions. I've tried unsuccessfully to perform a complete reset. I have, however, in bits and pieces, been able to regain some of my

program files by performing system restore..

My screen occasionally flickers and I believe my computer will crash. How can I totally clean my drives and re-install Windows 10?

:)

DorettaDozier, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Computer was hacked.

Hi Windy,

There are a few steps that we can apply to remove that malicious software from your computer. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, we'd like to know the following:

• Do you have other admin user profiles on your computer?
    • Were you able to access desktop screen?
    • Is your computer still connected to a public network?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Drogon10 Win User

Computer hacked **!!***!!***!!

My computer was hacked

Why do you think your computer was hacked?

Do you get any error message when opening any programs?

Firstly I would suggest you to reset your password if you are using Microsoft account.

Reset Your Pass

Drogon10, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Computer hacked **!!***!!***!!

1. Computer hacked **!!***!!***!! - Similar Threads - Computer hacked ***

2. Computer hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer hacked: Split from this thread. Dear Reza As soon as I turn on my commuters the Chinese invade my commuter tryin to break in tomy stock trading accounts and I must turn off my computer.The Chinese symbols are not delayable I don't know what to do. This happens with all 5 commuters...
  3. COMPUTER HACKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER HACKED: I GOT A MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN SAYING MY SYUSTEM HAS BEEN HACKED AND A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL HOWEVER AFTER GOING THROUHG THAT I REALLY THINK IT WASNT YALL AND IT WAS PLACED THERE BY THE HACKERS NOW MY COMPUTER IS RANDOMNLY UPDATING SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, NOT LOADING PROPERLY...
  4. COMPUTER HACKED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COMPUTER HACKED: I GOT A MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN SAYING MY SYUSTEM HAS BEEN HACKED AND A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL HOWEVER AFTER GOING THROUHG THAT I REALLY THINK IT WASNT YALL AND IT WAS PLACED THERE BY THE HACKERS NOW MY COMPUTER IS RANDOMNLY UPDATING SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, NOT LOADING PROPERLY...
  5. computer hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer hacked: Computer hacked since 1/20/22. Identity and address book stolen. Secondary account has NO emails coming in. Tried umpteen times to report abuse to comcast, no help. They sent me in circles. Hacker entered some strange email addresses as well. Is it better to change my email...
  6. Computer hacked

Computer hacked: They use connected devices to gain access, they somehow store credentials so no matter what i change they can just restore old ones, they share folders, etc etc. I dont even know where to begin, i just want a clean version of windows without them on it.That all said my basic...
  7. computer hacked

computer hacked: I can't get into anything due to error code #0xC004FC03 and it says that my computer has been hacked and all my information stolen. I can't get into anything to check about it. What can I do?...
  8. Hacked computer

Hacked computer: Hi, My computer has been hacked and the hacker has installed these files on the computer. C-Program-Rempl Logs CTAC.json disktoast osrrb reminthndlers.dll rempl sedlauncher sedplugins.dll sedsvc ServiceStackHardening strgsnsaddons.dll toastlogo In the folder "logs", the...
  9. Hacked computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hacked computer: Hi, My computer has been hacked and the hacker has installed these files on the computer. C-Program-Rempl Logs CTAC.json disktoast osrrb reminthndlers.dll rempl sedlauncher sedplugins.dll sedsvc ServiceStackHardening strgsnsaddons.dll toastlogo In the folder "logs", the...
  10. Computer Hack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Hack?: Since the announcement was hacked, the size of the computer setting has been moving from 100% to other larger settings, and at times the screen runs up and down without my assistance. What can I do?...