Windows 10: Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps

Discus and support Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Originally posted on Sevenforums, and reposted into the right forum thread. For some backstory: I built this computer in late Feb of 2015. Over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PayneTrain, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps

Originally posted on Sevenforums, and reposted into the right forum thread.

The freezing mostly occurs after the computer has been left in sleep mode for an extended period of time - Even if restarted, the computer will still freeze ~5 minutes upon restore from sleep.

Thanks!

EDIT - there's no pattern as it still froze a couple times tonight after only a few hours of use

:)

PayneTrain, Oct 15, 2015

2. Blue screening with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_MORE_OR_EQUAL

Can we get your event viewer logs?

Is there a dump file located @ C:\windows called MEMORY. DMP?

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 15, 2015
  3. Blue screening with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_MORE_OR_EQUAL

That memory dump is inconclusive.

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps

1. Computer Hard Freezing - No Event Logs or Memory Dumps - Similar Threads - Computer Hard Freezing

2. Memory dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory dump: Il computer è stato riavviato da un controllo errori. Controllo errori: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffc605d11dd028, 0xffffc605876cc09c, 0xffffc6058a77e1a0. I dettagli sono stati salvati in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. ID segnalazione:...
  3. Computer freeze without creating a memory dump.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freeze without creating a memory dump.: hey everyone,these last few months i've been having trouble with my pc freezing at random moments. Most often the screen goes black and any sound that was playing turns into a continues beep. Sometimes sound keeps playing, but the screen freezes. In both cases the system is...
  4. Computer freeze without creating a memory dump.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freeze without creating a memory dump.: hey everyone,these last few months i've been having trouble with my pc freezing at random moments. Most often the screen goes black and any sound that was playing turns into a continues beep. Sometimes sound keeps playing, but the screen freezes. In both cases the system is...
  5. Computer freeze without creating a memory dump.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Is it possible to get a memory dump from event viewer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to get a memory dump from event viewer?: So on the 18th I was playing Rust and got a System Service Exception BSOD. It happened again on the 25th when I purchased and started playing Sense. Long story short me and my friends think I have a bum memory controller and in turn it is bricking my RAM. So to be sure I am...
  7. Memory Dump

Memory Dump: I am getting an blue screen and memory dump. Please can someone assist in resolving this matter, I keep on losing work and it is frustrating ******************************************************************************* *...
  8. Memory dump

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory dump: Does anyone have an idea what this means The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80f1d427218). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs)

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Windows 10 issues (Hard freeze/Event logs): Hi I've been having issues with my laptop A lenovo ideapad 320. I've had it one month. I started experiencing hard freezes. Where everything would stop the mouse and keyboard would be frozen resulting in me having to just hold the power button and restart it. I clean...
  10. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps: I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue: For some backstory: I built this computer in late Feb of 2015. Over the last 5/7 months (two of which - July and August - I wasn't around to use it) and have had several issues with it since Early March -...