Windows 10: Computer Hard Hangs

Discus and support Computer Hard Hangs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, for awhile now I have been trying to figure out why my computer randomly hangs while playing some games. The image will freeze and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maxn2_802, Jan 7, 2021.

1. maxn2_802 Win User

Computer Hard Hangs

Hello everyone, for awhile now I have been trying to figure out why my computer randomly hangs while playing some games. The image will freeze and I have to restart. I have tried so many things and nothing has worked. There are some questionable things in event viewer but I don't know if they are the source of my problem. Some of the events: Event id 41 kernel power, Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 event id 1101, The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode event id 34, The MBAMChameleon service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. event id 7000, and some error 10016s. My computer will only crash in some games such as rust and apex legends.

I have replaced the power supply.

:)

maxn2_802, Jan 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Jan 7, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Computer Hard Hangs

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Computer Hard Hangs :p

cadaveca, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Computer Hard Hangs

1. Computer Hard Hangs - Similar Threads - Computer Hard Hangs

2. Windows 11 Hard Hangs Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hard Hangs Constantly: Hello everyone, I had Windows 11 running for 6 monthsnew build August 2023, no issue. Friday night 1/26/24 worked for several hours gaming, streaming, you name it, Saturday morning and ever since, entire OS freezes where manual power cycle is only solution. I checked for...
  3. WISPTIS "Hangs" Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WISPTIS "Hangs" Computer: Tried to Copy a script generated by Bing Chat to go to bottom of Twitter pagesComputer immediately "hung" displaying a grey screen with out-of-focus colored shapes in backgroundTotally Unresponsive to Esc keyTotally Unresponsive to Ctrl+Alt+Del attempting to access Task...
  4. WISPTIS "Hangs" Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WISPTIS "Hangs" Computer: Tried to Copy a script generated by Bing Chat to go to bottom of Twitter pagesComputer immediately "hung" displaying a grey screen with out-of-focus colored shapes in backgroundTotally Unresponsive to Esc keyTotally Unresponsive to Ctrl+Alt+Del attempting to access Task...
  5. UM433IQ HARD HANGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UM433IQ HARD HANGS: hi,so basically my laptop is having some issues.whenever I have my laptop plugged in there always is a chance where it just hard hangs. this usually happens when I'm just on a web browser doing my own things. doesn't happen often but it happens randomly and is not...
  6. UM433IQ HARD HANGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UM433IQ HARD HANGS: hi,so basically my laptop is having some issues.whenever I have my laptop plugged in there always is a chance where it just hard hangs. this usually happens when I'm just on a web browser doing my own things. doesn't happen often but it happens randomly and is not...
  7. Computer Hanging

Computer Hanging: Hi! I've been receiving several problems with my PC these few days. The PC would suddenly become slow, with apps all hanging, but the cursor still works fine. Its just that buttons arent highlighted when the cursor is hovering above. After my PC failed to boot yesterday, I...
  8. computer hangs at POST

computer hangs at POST: my pc hangs at startup at post screen it has now happened for second time what to do I have already tried changing ssd sata cable also changed psu cable that connects ssd what else should I do step by step?...
  9. Laptop Hard Hang

Laptop Hard Hang: Hey Microsoft, I just got a very Hard Computer Hang, the kind of hang where the caps lock button won't light up when you press it. So I had to press the power button to start it again. I checked my event viewer to see what happened but I didn't found any.....
  10. Kernel 41 hard hang

Kernel 41 hard hang: Hello all, I just built a new desktop less than a month ago. Randomly, I'll keep getting the kernel 41 error. It'll hard hang making me hard reset with the power button. I looked at other posts, but nothing seems to help. If someone could give me a hand on where to start...