Windows 10: Computer hardlocks while gaming

Discus and support Computer hardlocks while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; During some gaming sessions, my computer randomly hardlocks. It happend in various games, and also while trying XCloud on MS Edge but not on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DrMyrkurs, Oct 23, 2021.

1. DrMyrkurs Win User

Computer hardlocks while gaming

During some gaming sessions, my computer randomly hardlocks. It happend in various games, and also while trying XCloud on MS Edge but not on Chrome.According to the Windows stability report tool, it could be related to the Radeon Adrenalin drivers, because they also fail before this error, but never at the same time the computer hardlocks. What I mean by hardlocking is keeping the screen frozen, and not responding to keyboard or mouse commands. I'm using the latest AMD Drivers for Windows 11, and I am using a supported Windows 11 PC checked through PC Health app.Here are my specs:AMD Ryzen

:)

DrMyrkurs, Oct 23, 2021

2. Hardlocked Nokia 5230

I've got a hardlocked Nokia 5230, is there anyway of unlocking it and if so how can i do that?

Monkeydust---01, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Computer hardlocks while gaming

hardlock problem

Hi!

What should I do if my phone (Nokia 1600) is hardlock after 3 wrong unlocking codes?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Gilles B.

fragileispretty, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Computer hardlocks while gaming

1. Computer hardlocks while gaming - Similar Threads - Computer hardlocks while

2. Computer Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crash While Gaming: Hi,I've had my computer crash without a BSOD for the past few weeks while gaming. It doesn't always happen, but it's been happing more frequently recently. I've gathered the .dmp files and the EventView System logs...
  3. Computer Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crash While Gaming: Hi,I've had my computer crash without a BSOD for the past few weeks while gaming. It doesn't always happen, but it's been happing more frequently recently. I've gathered the .dmp files and the EventView System logs...
  4. Computer is rebooting while gaming

Computer is rebooting while gaming: I check the event viewer and this is what I found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa70b3abe9010, 0xfffff8072fdd3ac0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. Computer Freezes While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes While Gaming: I've been having issues with my computer freezing while gaming. I have to hold the power button to force it off because it becomes completely unresponsive, with the monitor showing a frozen image of the game I was playing. It used to only happen once every few months;...
  6. Computer is crashing while gaming.

Computer is crashing while gaming.: Hello, I am Jimy. My PC completely shuts off while gaming. Dcom10016 shows up in Event viewer. I tried deleting the permission files DefaultAccessPermission DefaultLaunchPermission MachineAccessRestriction MachineLaunchRestriction, nofix. APPID...
  7. Computer crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashes while gaming: Specs:Nvidia rtx 3070Intel i7 - 10700kfGot a new gpu after having an old one get faulty a couple days ago and every time i boot up a game my pc either instantly crashes and then reboots, or i can play it for a bit and then it crashes and reboots. when i say crash i mean a...
  8. Computer hardlocks while gaming

Computer hardlocks while gaming: During some gaming sessions, my computer randomly hardlocks. It happend in various games, and also while trying XCloud on MS Edge but not on Chrome.According to the Windows stability report tool, it could be related to the Radeon Adrenalin drivers, because they also fail...
  9. Computer Crashing While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing While Gaming: Hello, this is my report from event viewer on a blue screen I keep experiencing, any help would be amazing. Fault bucket AV_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 8038fd2d-9896-4a09-81f7-d30e011cb5db...
  10. Computer Freezing While Gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Freezing While Gaming: Hello, and thank you for assisting me with my issue. So recently my PC started freezing randomly while gaming, sometimes 4 hours after a boot sometimes 30 minutes after a boot its random. Ill list my specs and the error im getting below followed by fix's ive tried that have...