Windows 10: Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors?

Discus and support Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been running into computer issues for a while now. I've ran lots of tests for the hardware and diagnostics but everything seems okay. One of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimAdams8, Feb 8, 2021.

1. TimAdams8 Win User

Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors?

Hi, I've been running into computer issues for a while now. I've ran lots of tests for the hardware and diagnostics but everything seems okay. One of the things that always come up in a dmp file is drivers, but I'm pretty sure I've updated each one. Each time it will be a different error, sometimes MEMORY_MANAGMENT but today I got a new one, seen in this https://drive.google.com/file/d/10c-xkstPxrRlgLYzVXJdNBG5bPJyrrxW/view?usp=sharing I'm not the best with trying to fix my computer bluescreening and I thought it would be a good idea to try and ask the community. Since they are krnl files, would I need to reinstall Windows, or try repairing? I ran a error check on my C: and that came up with nothing. I've looked on a few different threads and tried the fixes but things still seem sort of off. The crash log used by WhoCrashed says the system data structure corruption, how do I go and fix something like that? Maybe it's from a virus? I'm not sure. Any info would be great, I think the google drive link should work, it's got sys info and the latest dmp file. Thank you. Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors? 1ce4cf14-5cea-4dab-9d8d-cfb075ec483b?upload=true.png

:)

TimAdams8, Feb 8, 2021
  2. KennyT772 Win User

d44ve's Bi-Weekly Give-A-Way Thread

you realize bi-monthly means every 2 months right? you are doing a bi-weekly giveaway...

KennyT772, Feb 8, 2021
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors? :)

cplpro, Feb 8, 2021
  4. d44ve Win User

d44ve's Bi-Weekly Give-A-Way Thread

opps... i am off tonight. I thought that bi-monthly was twice a month.

Thanks for pointing that out

d44ve, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors? - Similar Threads - Computer has bsod

2. BSOD with different errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different errors.: Hello there, I've been having constant BSOD for months now and I have tried reinstalling windows, changing RAM, and changing motherboard with no effect.The crashes seem to stop when I am runnning or in my case, a higher demanding game like: Deep Rock Galactic or Warframe.I...
  3. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  4. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  5. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Two different BSODs in the past week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  7. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks: I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next thing I tried was a...
  8. Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana

in Cortana
    Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana: I am new to the community and was trying to find a way of doing bi-weekly reminders for cortana. There is a way: enter the reminder as once and them edit it within the calendar and change it to repeat with a frequency of 2 weeks!...
  9. BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week...

BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week...: Hi Y'all. Ok. I've been having the BSoD with multiple errors causing the crashes. May 31st: NETIO.SYS Jun 2nd: CNG.SYS Jun 3rd: WMILIB.SYS Jun 6th: NTFS.SYS I have dmp files for all 3 crashes if requested. After the CNG.SYS crash I ran MEMTEST86 from a UEFI...
  10. Random BSOD on computer with different error message

Random BSOD on computer with different error message: Hi, Im in desperate need for help with my pc. Have had home builds for years with no big issues before windows 8.1 and now windows 10. I thought i had issues with memory or graphic card on my previous computer so i ended up buying new parts for a new build. But nothing...