Windows 10: Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

Discus and support Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SihoUnderscore, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it takes a couple seconds for it to be highlighted, everything is overall gittering. It gets particularly worse when I open games such as Minecraft or any other game for that matter. Opening a new tab in browser makes it gitter as well. Another weird thing that happened is that my headphones disconnected and my sound has gone off.I have tried system repair restore, I've updated my graphics card, I've run a scan, I can't open any game without my com

:)

SihoUnderscore, Jul 15, 2022
  2. sandman- Win User

Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, Jul 15, 2022
  3. MelLum Win User
    Slow and laggy

I just upgraded to win10 and now my computer takes a long time to restart. It's also slow and laggy once it's rebooted. How can I fix this?

MelLum, Jul 15, 2022
  4. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow

DebiMurphy1, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

1. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Computer has become

2. Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop that I mostly use for gaming. Normally, it runs fine, but lately it has been becoming EXTREMELY slow. And I mean only a few bytes per second download speed type slow. I can't use any games that require internet because they lag and take extremely...
  3. Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop that I mostly use for gaming. Normally, it runs fine, but lately it has been becoming EXTREMELY slow. And I mean only a few bytes per second download speed type slow. I can't use any games that require internet because they lag and take extremely...
  4. Winzip has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  5. Winzip has become extremely slow

Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  6. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  7. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  8. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden: I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it takes a couple seconds for it to be highlighted, everything is overall gittering. It gets particularly worse when I open games...
  9. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden: I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it takes a couple seconds for it to be highlighted, everything is overall gittering. It gets particularly worse when I open games...
  10. computer suddenly become extremely slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer suddenly become extremely slow?: This morning I booted my laptop, wanted to watch a live stream. Everything was running like normal. All of a sudden the stream loaded as if I had no internet. Then I opened the task manager, PC was running a bit slower than usual. Taskmanager says: Disk usage 100%. So I...