Windows 10: Computer has been crashing randomly, haven't been able to find the cause. Can somebody take...

Discus and support Computer has been crashing randomly, haven't been able to find the cause. Can somebody take... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80665cfa320,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Justen Tat, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Computer has been crashing randomly, haven't been able to find the cause. Can somebody take...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80665cfa320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f313b29a-0ba9-47fa-8f7f-fc881ed6cae7.

We've found this error using the Windows Reliability Monitor but don't know how to read and understand the dump. Hoping that somebody can give us a hand here.

Here's a link to the zipped dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14LaCBwjwSMIqVjtN_UfYuvInuBLedOgG/view?usp=sharing

:)

Justen Tat, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. leocf85 Win User
    win32kfull Randomly Crashes

The crashes keep going even when I have removed the software suggested *Sad

Any idea what is causing the randomly win32kfull bsod?

Attaching the new log collector.

leocf85, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Ron S Win User

Computer has been crashing randomly, haven't been able to find the cause. Can somebody take...

Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Computer has been crashing randomly, haven't been able to find the cause. Can somebody take...

1. Computer has been crashing randomly, haven't been able to find the cause. Can somebody take... - Similar Threads - Computer has been

2. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  3. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  4. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem: I recently bought the parts and build the computer myself. I have done this many a time and always been able to do well in this department.But this time around i have not been so lucky.System specsWindows 11XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319 - 16GB GD 1Corsair 4000D...
  6. Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem

Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem: I recently bought the parts and build the computer myself. I have done this many a time and always been able to do well in this department.But this time around i have not been so lucky.System specsWindows 11XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319 - 16GB GD 1Corsair 4000D...
  7. Computer Crashes at random times and I haven't been able to isolate the issue Event Log...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes at random times and I haven't been able to isolate the issue Event Log...: Hi All,I've had my computer since March 21 and it has this issue where it will just crash suddenly and reboot. This happens seemingly randomly. Sometimes I can go weeks or months without a crash, other times it crashes multiple times in a couple of hours. Any help here would...
  8. Computer Crashes at random times and I haven't been able to isolate the issue Event Log...

Computer Crashes at random times and I haven't been able to isolate the issue Event Log...: Hi All,I've had my computer since March 21 and it has this issue where it will just crash suddenly and reboot. This happens seemingly randomly. Sometimes I can go weeks or months without a crash, other times it crashes multiple times in a couple of hours. Any help here would...
  9. My computer has been crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been crashing randomly: My computer has been crashing every other day or so. I've tried WhoCrashed and I cant really figure out the issue.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Air3S_1nE5KNigdoO9jI0wn0RECS?e=KMZGjcIntel Core i7 10700K ASRock H510M-HDV/M.2 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030...
  10. My computer has been crashing randomly

My computer has been crashing randomly: My computer has been crashing every other day or so. I've tried WhoCrashed and I cant really figure out the issue.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Air3S_1nE5KNigdoO9jI0wn0RECS?e=KMZGjcIntel Core i7 10700K ASRock H510M-HDV/M.2 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030...