Windows 10: Computer has black screen

Discus and support Computer has black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some help with my computer. I have an American Megatrends start up logo, where it shows Press Del and Esc to setup, and right after that passes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nerdjaso, May 26, 2021.

1. nerdjaso Win User

Computer has black screen

I need some help with my computer. I have an American Megatrends start up logo, where it shows Press Del and Esc to setup, and right after that passes it's just a black screen. My mouse doesn't appear, nothing. Before the login. Another weird thing I noticed is when I turned off my computer it IMMEDIATELY shut downs.

:)

nerdjaso, May 26, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 26, 2021
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 26, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, May 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer has black screen - Similar Threads - Computer has black

2. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  3. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  4. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc has black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has black screen: Pc whenever loading in with the windows logo then goes to a black screen jow I can wake up the screen and it shows login it logins but is stuck on welcome forever then either eventually goes black again how do I fix this...
  6. My computer has black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has black screen: So my computer has black screen. 1 waited 13 minutes for it to do something but it nothing happens. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-black-screen/7a60dbb4-a80b-4d2e-ae6c-ea2471c99c96
  7. My computer has black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has black screen: So my computer has black screen. 1 waited 13 minutes for it to do something but it nothing happens. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-black-screen/7a60dbb4-a80b-4d2e-ae6c-ea2471c99c96
  8. computer screen has gone black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer screen has gone black and white: I tried ctrl+winkey+ckeys screen still black and white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-screen-has-gone-black-and-white/e4b068e8-09b4-4db0-9778-e2265659927d
  9. my computer has no background (black screen)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer has no background (black screen): I have tried searching for a solution but all the solutions don't work for me. I use windows 10 pro I am able to use ctrl alt delete I am able to load task manager I can use run through task manager but shortcut doesn't work cmd doesn't load and closes my task manager...
  10. computer screen has black bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer screen has black bar: My computer screen is black on the left. My display is not going all the way to the edges of the monitor. How do I fix this? I Can't find the setting....