Windows 10: Computer has Blue ? on the in-built D:\ and i dont know how to fix it.

Discus and support Computer has Blue ? on the in-built D:\ and i dont know how to fix it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So this happened after my computer crashed for some reason and now i cant access the D:\ drive, I have restarted and found ways to help with no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by The_Stickeroni, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Computer has Blue ? on the in-built D:\ and i dont know how to fix it.

So this happened after my computer crashed for some reason and now i cant access the D:\ drive, I have restarted and found ways to help with no luck.

Please help! I have no idea what to do!

:)

The_Stickeroni, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Computer has Blue ? on the in-built D:\ and i dont know how to fix it.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Computer has Blue ? on the in-built D:\ and i dont know how to fix it.

1. Computer has Blue ? on the in-built D:\ and i dont know how to fix it. - Similar Threads - Computer has Blue

2. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  3. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  4. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  5. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  6. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  8. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  9. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084, 0xfffff80572a70052. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3498485b-7614-4357-928a-4bed5ba56c7c. I found this on my...
  10. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d