Windows 10: Computer has crashing more frequently than before - SC # 0x0000139

Discus and support Computer has crashing more frequently than before - SC # 0x0000139 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I made a post a month or two ago about my issues, I had thought the main problem was fixed, but I guess not. To refresh, I've repair installed windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimAdams8, Mar 29, 2021.

1. TimAdams8 Win User

Computer has crashing more frequently than before - SC # 0x0000139

I made a post a month or two ago about my issues, I had thought the main problem was fixed, but I guess not. To refresh, I've repair installed windows i might again with a media creation tool, seemingly all of my drivers are up to date driver manager ran for a few hours and didn't crash my computer : etc. I'm really not sure what to do, now when I boot up my computer for the past few mornings, i've got a 0x0000139 error code, and the % is stuck at 100, not restarting so I have to power down the computer and no dmp file is made. If I had to guess, it could be because of my boot drive, a 120gb adata ssd, I've checked all my drives with a repair tool of files and they all got repaired, but there is just something wrong with the kernel, or "another driver influencing it", but it's frustrating since I haven't been able to locate it. I don't want to reset my computer because I'd lose a ton of data, but maybe if I unplug my other drives it'll be okay.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SyQu4J8Nnu36qerJK387K0DR9DNl0xfo/view?usp=sharing here should be a zip with my sys info and the most recent dmp file. The issue is really hard to reproduce I feel, like I'll go a week or 2 without any crash sometimes and then i'll crash on startup in the morning two days in a row.

It's difficult too because I have school and I really need this computer to be working. I've tested my RAM sticks multiple times with memtest, diagnostic tool, etc and they seem clean, so it's an issue certainly with the drive and drivers, I just don't know what the heck to do.

:)

TimAdams8, Mar 29, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 29, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

4. hbenthow Win User

Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

Here are the results:

Computer has crashing more frequently than before - SC # 0x0000139 [​IMG]

Computer has crashing more frequently than before - SC # 0x0000139 [​IMG]

hbenthow, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer has crashing more frequently than before - SC # 0x0000139 - Similar Threads - Computer has crashing

2. Getting more and more frequent crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting more and more frequent crashes...: I have begun experiencing issues with my computer crashing randomly. Sometimes its during a game, sometimes its browsing the web. Sometimes the computer is idling or updating and when I come back, it has restarted from a blue screen of death crash. I have uninstalled and...
  3. Getting more and more frequent crashes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting more and more frequent crashes...: I have begun experiencing issues with my computer crashing randomly. Sometimes its during a game, sometimes its browsing the web. Sometimes the computer is idling or updating and when I come back, it has restarted from a blue screen of death crash. I have uninstalled and...
  4. Getting more and more frequent crashes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. More frequent than normal BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More frequent than normal BSODs: My current laptop, a Dell G15 5510 running windows 11 has been getting more blue screens than any laptop ive had before. Most have error codes relating to the gpu driver, but the nvidia drivers are up to date from nvidias app. Here are the Minidumps and system information...
  6. More frequent than normal BSODs

More frequent than normal BSODs: My current laptop, a Dell G15 5510 running windows 11 has been getting more blue screens than any laptop ive had before. Most have error codes relating to the gpu driver, but the nvidia drivers are up to date from nvidias app. Here are the Minidumps and system information...
  7. My apps are using more CPU than before

My apps are using more CPU than before: One day i noticed that my laptop is unusually loud when i was playing a game and checked task manager and found out that the game was using too much cpu than before it was mostly 30-25% but now it was at 50% , so i checked other games and it was also like that but they never...
  8. My apps are using more CPU than before

My apps are using more CPU than before: One day i noticed that my laptop is unusually loud when i was playing a game and checked task manager and found out that the game was using too much cpu than before it was mostly 30-25% but now it was at 50% , so i checked other games and it was also like that but they never...
  9. My pc has been crashing more frequently

My pc has been crashing more frequently: Hi so basically my PC has been crashing a lot lately and I'm worried the more it happens it may damage my pc permanently or maybe it already has. can anybody help me? This is always whats appearing when ever I crash and it happens mostly when I play games.Log Name: System...
  10. Computer frequently crashes

Computer frequently crashes: So I recently built a computer and have noticed that while doing simple things such as watching movies or working on my google drive. My computer will randomly crash. This is the information of the dmp file of the most recent crash My specs: Intel Core i9 9900k Gigabyte...