Windows 10: Computer has Failed to boot repeatedly, multiple BSoD's of Various Errors. Cannot Access...

Discus and support Computer has Failed to boot repeatedly, multiple BSoD's of Various Errors. Cannot Access... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, Been having some issues with this computer for a while now. Specs are ASUS Prime z270-p mobo; 850w psu; i7 7700k 4ghz processor; geforce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Erythos1, May 16, 2020.

1. Erythos1 Win User

Computer has Failed to boot repeatedly, multiple BSoD's of Various Errors. Cannot Access...

Hi All,

Been having some issues with this computer for a while now. Specs are ASUS Prime z270-p mobo; 850w psu; i7 7700k 4ghz processor; geforce 1080ti FTW3, and ripjaws ddr4 8gbx2, running windows 10 pro. Have a hdd and an ssd in there too.

Basically I've been getting all sorts of crazy BSoDs, most notably from IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but also KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS, Critical Process Died; Unexpected Kernel mode traps and others. I was able to upload some minidumps to another site that I can grab if needed, but now I am even unable to boot into safe mode to get into RE, and I have a windows 10 ISO on a flash drive, as well as a windows 10 disc, but the computer hangs when restarting. Only thing I can access is BIOS, and if I try to load from either the standard windows drive, or the media, it hangs before I can do anything at all.

Does anyone have any advice? The Mobo is relatively new less than 3 months, same for the RAM, the Processor is pretty new, and the CPU is about a year old I'd say.

How can I get help?

:)

Erythos1, May 16, 2020
  2. soopg Win User

Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors

Hi there,

I am currently trying to troubleshoot my computer as it has recently stopped booting up. I have had a previous thread about this issue here. However, I am moving my thread to the BSOD section after suggestion by 'essenbe'

Here is a summary of my issue:

• For months now, I have been having intermittent issues with BSODs, 'hardware errors' (in the reliability monitor) and freezes on multiple installs of Windows.
    • A few weeks ago, I installed a new graphics card (Asus GT610 2GB) which replaced integrated graphics. Also, at the same time as installing the graphics card I 'refreshed' Windows 10 and installed all of the latest drivers.
    • All was running fine for a few days, until the computer simply refused to boot one day. When ever I try to boot now, the Windows startup screen simply hangs and never does anything. Safe mode simply boots to a black screen.
    • I have tried to run linux live cds and Windows disks. All of which often fail to boot (they just hang on the startup screen).

So far, I have tested my ram with memtest86+ (8 passes) and hard drive with seatools (long test passed).

I attach the last version I could get of the BSOD logs (the folder is slightly outdated as obviously I cannot get any logs now!)

Thank you in advance for your help! Computer has Failed to boot repeatedly, multiple BSoD's of Various Errors. Cannot Access... :)

soopg, May 16, 2020
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 16, 2020
  4. Computer has Failed to boot repeatedly, multiple BSoD's of Various Errors. Cannot Access...

dlanning79, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Computer has Failed to boot repeatedly, multiple BSoD's of Various Errors. Cannot Access...

1. Computer has Failed to boot repeatedly, multiple BSoD's of Various Errors. Cannot Access... - Similar Threads - Computer has Failed

2. Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors: Hello,For the past 2 weeks or so, Windows has been randomly restarting, and I receive BSOD failures about 3x a day. I suspect it has to do with an audio driver or Windows update, as I've recently updated some drivers. I've attached the most recent dumpfiles from the BSOD...
  3. Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors: Hello,For the past 2 weeks or so, Windows has been randomly restarting, and I receive BSOD failures about 3x a day. I suspect it has to do with an audio driver or Windows update, as I've recently updated some drivers. I've attached the most recent dumpfiles from the BSOD...
  4. Repeated Windows Restarts and Various BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  6. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  7. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes: Hi, I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's been no "What failed" part after the Stop Code. The last 4 BSOD I've gotten have just been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  8. Computer fails to boot; various blue error messages

Computer fails to boot; various blue error messages: Hello! My computer is freaking out. The other day it randomly crashed and I got a blue screen with an error message. Something along the lines of, ": your computer encountered an error and needs to restart." It restarted itself, but it never fully booted back up. It took...
  9. Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.

Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.: Hello, my computer just randomly began crashing, it has now crashed 4 times, 3 of which gave different blue screen errors each time. The fourth crash was just a hard freeze which required a restart. Here are all the minidump files, msinfo, full memory dump, error status logs,...
  10. Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors

Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors: Hi there, I am currently trying to troubleshoot my computer as it has recently stopped booting up. I have had a previous thread about this issue here. However, I am moving my thread to the BSOD section after suggestion by 'essenbe' Here is a summary of my issue:...