Windows 10: Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low

Discus and support Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since my computer was updated with the Windows 10 Home Insider edition 1809, my computer lags on every move I make. Click on windows explorer, Lag,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrianBaxter1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low

Since my computer was updated with the Windows 10 Home Insider edition 1809, my computer lags on every move I make.

Click on windows explorer, Lag, entering Flight Simulator, 5 second lag. I have the latest Nvidia Drivers for my 1080TI GPU. My frame rates which sat around 30fps now range from 2fps to 15fps. I received one of the early versions of 8109, before it was stopped and released later.

I have had all the Hardware checked in store, all perfect. No alteration to P3DV4.

My computer store strongly suggests corrupt or missing files in Insider Build. Have done every scan and check Known to man, but no errors come up.

I have many years of Flight sim software installed, that I now cannot operate. Is there a Insider build I can load over the top or anything I can do to fix my problem.

Regards

Brian Baxter

:)

BrianBaxter1, Oct 14, 2018

2. Crash And low frame rate

I got upgraded to Windows 10 , Everything works Fantastic Except my games. I Experience Drops in Frame Rate and Watch Dogs Crashes on Startup. Please Help!

ShubhamTrivedi, Oct 14, 2018
  3. easymo3 Win User
    computer rebooting sometimes when flight simulator p3dv4 is starting

Hi, could somebody please take A look at the file posted please.
    I have started to get computer reboots for no apparant reason when using the flight simulator.
    The only thing that had changed is new hardware for the pitch and roll axis, but I have taken that out of the equation by running the flight sim with that removed, it still crashed. I also have xplane 11 installed, but that does not seem to crash ( I have not tested it for long thought)
    Any advise would be gratefully recieved.

Many thanks in advance.

easymo3, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Widjaja Win User

Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low

Ultimate flight sim/gaming PC

If you are wanting to make a rig which can handle FSX with sliders all to the right, running smooth at 1080p I'd say forget about it.

My Brother is a flight sim fanatic and has constantly upgraded his rig in the pursuit of getting the game to run flawlessly at the mentioned specs.

With a 870k overclocked to 4Ghz, 8GB ram, an SSD, and dual GTX480s, Track IR he still doesn't get smooth frame rates on max settings and has finally given up.

But there is a new Flight Sim in the works so hopefully this will run 10 times better than FSX ever did.

Best of luck with your build.

Widjaja, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low

1. Computer has long Lag time and Frame rate in Flight Sim P3DV4 so low - Similar Threads - Computer has long

2. My computer is suddenly borderline unusable due to insanely low frame-rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is suddenly borderline unusable due to insanely low frame-rate: I don't know if it's the Antimaleware Service Executable or whatnot, but I tried everything, I disabled it, I ran a scan, I rescheduled it, I added to exclusions, literally everything but NOTHING changed, it's getting on my nerves beyond belief,...
  3. My computer is suddenly borderline unusable due to insanely low frame-rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is suddenly borderline unusable due to insanely low frame-rate: I don't know if it's the Antimaleware Service Executable or whatnot, but I tried everything, I disabled it, I ran a scan, I rescheduled it, I added to exclusions, literally everything but NOTHING changed, it's getting on my nerves beyond belief,...
  4. frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  5. frame rate

frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  6. Low frame rate when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low frame rate when gaming: Yesterday I played Valorant, War Thunder without having an fps drop, but then at 11PM I got orange screen not bluescreen . The windows forced restart and repaired my C: disk. well my laptop is okay but when i opened games, any games, the frame drops to 10. Oh yeah, almost...
  7. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate: How do i make my frame rate faster when playing games or doing work? mostly its games what can I do to make it better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frame-rate/1cb0d1e6-7340-4850-9ddf-a518d510098f
  8. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...
  9. suddenly "low frame rate" appearance to video playback

suddenly "low frame rate" appearance to video playback: I'm on an MSI laptop, the GS60 6QD. I am suddenly having issues with playback of video files, either in VLC or the Windows "Movies and TV" player. All video looks like it's a low frame rate. There was a recent update to Windows 10, but I am not sure if the issues started...
  10. Disk usage spikes to 100% and Low frame rate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk usage spikes to 100% and Low frame rate: I have a new Windows 10 64-bit. I had MAJOR frame rate issues while playing The Witcher 3 video game (despite my machine surpassing the recommended specs) and peeked into the Resource Monitor and discovered enormous spikes in Disk Usage (at times 100%). My internet searches...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. p3dv4 low framerate