Windows 10: Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it...

Discus and support Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! just gonna start off by saying that I'm far from knowledgable when it comes to computers, so I apologize for my limited understanding.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demiistar, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it...

Hello! just gonna start off by saying that I'm far from knowledgable when it comes to computers, so I apologize for my limited understanding.

Basically, for the past 2 days my computer has been having problems with randomly bluescreening and having the screen freeze for no discernable reason that I can see. It has never had issues like this so frequently in the past as it has recently and I'm not sure why. The only 2 reasons that can really come to mind are

1. the recent update with the microsoft edge stuff (i think this is it?)
    2. the fact that I've been installing and uninstalling quite a few games frequently recently (though I've never had any problems with this in the past afaik)

I'm more inclined to believe it has something to do with the update, as the issues started happening the same day the update was installed, but again I'm no expert so I could be wrong.

Any help or advice would be incredibly appreciated, thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/Demiistar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Demiistar, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Zaxmazr Win User

Recent Freezing

So recently my computer started freezing. Cool.
    I'm not sure what it is yet, but sometimes my computer freezes when it's idle.
    I have to then restart and sometimes my display doesn't turn on, or I receive a bluescreen (picture below).

I monitored my GPU and CPU temps when my comp froze, and they were both at normal, cool temps, so I'm not sure if it could be any of those components.

Have not tested my ram yet though.

But here is the recent windows error recovery msg:

Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it... [​IMG]

Any ideas?

Zaxmazr, Jun 17, 2020
  3. lyrala Win User
    Bluescreens / Freezes

Hey guys,

so i'm having some issues with my Computer. It randomly freezes up when playing games or browsing the web. If this happens no dumpfile is created. Sometimes it bluescreens and creates a dump file. I got 2 different Bluescreens and another one when i debugged my Drivers to check for issues.

Bluescreen 1: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP <- the dumpfile for this bluescreen will be in the ZIP file.
    Bluescreen 2: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT <- Sadly there is no dumpfile from this bluescreen so i can't upload it.

All right now when i read stuff up a bit i stumbled across checking my drivers with driver verifier. Then when i rebooted to start again my Computer didn't boot anymore.
    Before even loading my users it

Bluescreen 3: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION <- No Dumpfile aswell

So after resetting my Computer to a save point i checked every driver 1 by 1 to filter out which one is causing the issue.

The Blue Screen only appeared when i checked Intels driver hswultpep.sys

So now i'm kind of lost with what to do from this point since i cant find anything on the internet to solve this driver issue.

Thats why i'm here hoping for some help because this freezing and Blue Screening is really annoying.

Greetings

Lyra

lyrala, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it...

SLI freezes computer

Hi,
    Recently i have been having many issues with SLI. I can enable it and run SLI on my desktop, but then whenever i go to play anygame the game always freezes at the menu or when it is loading. All the games work flawlessly with SLI disabled. Any suggestions?

binsky3333, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it...

1. Computer has started having issues with bluescreening and freezing after recently, could it... - Similar Threads - Computer has started

2. My computer is having issues starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is having issues starting: No matter what I do, my computer always loads into “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart” I have tried everything on troubleshooting: using a restore point, trying to reset the pc, startup settings, uninstalling updates, starting in safe mode....
  3. My computer is having issues starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is having issues starting: No matter what I do, my computer always loads into “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart” I have tried everything on troubleshooting: using a restore point, trying to reset the pc, startup settings, uninstalling updates, starting in safe mode....
  4. Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do: I built a new computer and at first i had no problems but i have recently had bsod too frequently and i wanted to reach out to see if anyone could help me!DUMP FILE :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  5. Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do: I built a new computer and at first i had no problems but i have recently had bsod too frequently and i wanted to reach out to see if anyone could help me!DUMP FILE :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  6. Computer has been bluescreening frequently recently and i have no other clue what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer Bluescreening/Freezing

Computer Bluescreening/Freezing: My computer bluescreened twice this past week with stop codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. It also freezes a lot, and it did reboot automatically once, but other times it would stay frozen for too long and I would have to use the reset switch....
  8. Computer freeze after starting

Computer freeze after starting: Hello dear members, three days ago my computer started freezing after loging in, here is the details and i hope you can help me fix it. My laptop was doing fine, i didn't install new applications or updatesand every thing was in order but recently what happen is when i log...
  9. bluescreen after computer starts.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluescreen after computer starts.: so my friend installed intel graphics drive and after he installed it , the computer crashes. and after everytime he boot up the computer it appears a blue screen. can someone help?...
  10. having issues after recently updates on win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    having issues after recently updates on win10: 1. no volume during watching video, I found the ways to solve it, however, it doesn't work(sometimes it works for a while) 2. cannot type Chinese anymore(everywhere!) 3.Microsoft Edge doesnt work anymore 2019.09.15 all happened today. cant figure out why this all happened...