Windows 10: COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S

Discus and support COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am having frequent bsods on my windows 10 21H1 hp laptop and tried driver verifier and it generated these dump files.i am attaching the latest five... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ADITYA SAI CH, Jul 25, 2021.

1. COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S

i am having frequent bsods on my windows 10 21H1 hp laptop and tried driver verifier and it generated these dump files.i am attaching the latest five dump filestwo of the old ones arent with the driver verifier.dump_files .i have added all the drivers with standard setting for device verifier.laptop specs are here laptop_specs.any steps on how to proceed will be helpful.

:)

ADITYA SAI CH, Jul 25, 2021

2. I have been having BSOD frequently

Hi James

Can you try the suggestion in step 2.

The games should still run with those items disabled and will allow you to check for a BSOD again.

Thanks

nigelyardley, Jul 25, 2021
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jul 25, 2021
  4. KomouPoji Win User

COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S

Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S

1. COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S - Similar Threads - COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT

2. Frequent BSOD on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on new computer: Hello,My laptop of about 2 months has been having a lot of BSOD occurring. The screen would first freeze, and then the sound would suddenly stutter and loop on the same frameis that the right way to describe it, then proceed to a BSOD WITH A CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. The...
  3. Frequent BSOD on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD on new computer: Hello,My laptop of about 2 months has been having a lot of BSOD occurring. The screen would first freeze, and then the sound would suddenly stutter and loop on the same frameis that the right way to describe it, then proceed to a BSOD WITH A CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. The...
  4. The computer is getting rebooted frequently BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer is getting rebooted frequently BSOD: The computer is getting rebooted frequentlyEvent Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 0x0000000000000046, 0xffffd98b00000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. I am using HP Notebook - 14s-cf0115tuProcessor IntelR CoreTM...
  5. My computer crashing frequently with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashing frequently with BSOD: I am using Lenovo Thinkpad E480 which comes with windows 10. now I upgraded to windows 11. Now my system is crashing with BSOD. I have installed all the latest updates and drivers. Still same issue....
  6. My computer crashing frequently with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashing frequently with BSOD: I am using Lenovo Thinkpad E480 which comes with windows 10. now I upgraded to windows 11. Now my system is crashing with BSOD. I have installed all the latest updates and drivers. Still same issue....
  7. Computer BSOD Frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD Frequently: Hello, So my computer is BSOD quite frequently and the games i play sometimes freeze and crash. The Temps are around 73 Celcius when the crashed occur. I Have Had this pc for 3 years and these only started 1 month ago. It is a custom built pc The BSOD errors i get are:...
  8. Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD: My computer will just completely freeze multiple times a day. It’s a new Lenovo ideapad flex 5 so u have no idea why this happens so much. I will just be trying to move the mouse and the cursor is suddenly stuck, and my computer can’t do anything. If I let it stay this way...
  9. I have been having BSOD frequently

I have been having BSOD frequently: [IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every solution I have tried has turned up nothing I have tried checking my memory my system files my driver's resetting my computer but...
  10. Frequent BSOD starting/waking computer

Frequent BSOD starting/waking computer: Hello, A few months ago my PC started having random BSOD issues when starting and waking from sleep mode but it was only about 1 every few weeks. The issue became more and more frequent however until a couple of weeks ago when it started having BSOD issues almost everytime...